• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solid solid movie: Argo

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes. Good movie. But I still don't understand why the 6 of them cannot be capture by the Iranians since the other 50 who were captured were safe in the hands of the Iranians.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Good movie. But I still don't understand why the 6 of them cannot be capture by the Iranians since the other 50 who were captured were safe in the hands of the Iranians.

During that times, when things where getting out of hand. US govt just want to get people out safe.

So many years now, we are just 马后炮 on what should be done then... lol !!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ben Affleck managed to created a very believable 70s look with that movie.

But he really put on quite a bit of weight.

kongkek

Alfrescian
Loyal
good film but Americans criticized for glorifying canada. Hollywood for you. many, many historical inaccuracies. Think Sang Nila Utama and that mythical creature. machiam betul aje...

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like many others who have commented on Argo, I can only concur. Historical scenes very accurate, from the Airline logos to dress style/sense.
Hard to believe the Iran locations were shot in Turkey and California. Affleck did a good job.
Django Unchained is another good movie but will be cut to pieces by the SG censors.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like many others who have commented on Argo, I can only concur. Historical scenes very accurate, from the Airline logos to dress style/sense.
Hard to believe the Iran locations were shot in Turkey and California. Affleck did a good job.
Django Unchained is another good movie but will be cut to pieces by the SG censors.

Django Unchained looks good man.... thanks