• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Gombak Constituency, Singapore

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This constituency is solid-PAP
The MP, Ms Low YL is so respected and loved by everyone on the ground.
Again witnessed during her latest walk around the wet market at 376/373/371/372 .....
It is touching ... emotional .. familial.
Malays, Chinese, Tamils.
Awesome.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again witnessed during her latest walk around the wet market at 376/373/371/372 .....
Malays, Chinese, Tamils.
Awesome.
She is a very hardworking MP, I would vote her if I were to stay in Bukit Gombak.
I don't see other MP working so hard like her

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really 为国为民
Malays, Chinese, Tamils.
Awesome.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is like Lily Neo, a politician that is not politics at all, no hatred against any opposition.

Hanuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a very hardworking MP, I would vote her if I were to stay in Bukit Gombak.
I don't see other MP working so hard like her

have have, for example,

qZinrF5.jpg
1706862592273.jpeg