• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Social Discussion - Gang Rape (轮奸) in Chinese & Indian Societies

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you are living in your own world, all your so call knowledge comes from your tv box, then you come here proclaim that the millions of prostitutes in india are there in place...and for you to screw...:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA you stupid fucker. Then you went down to geylang and saw a few china pros so now china has millions of pros? You're an idiot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you are living in your own world, all your so call knowledge comes from your tv box, then you come here proclaim that the millions of prostitutes in india are there in place...and for you to screw...:rolleyes:

tv box? Didn't i mention internet earlier? Btw tv airs many documentaries too and you're trying to tell me these documentaries are fake? Then your own account is real? You dumb idiot the tv box is more accurate than your stupid reporting and experiences la.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
now, tell us...what is the title of tht documentary?

tv box? Didn't i mention internet earlier? Btw tv airs many documentaries too and you're trying to tell me these documentaries are fake? Then your own account is real? You dumb idiot the tv box is more accurate than your stupid reporting and experiences la.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINgaporeans are "ganged raped" by the gang of whities for decades & the 60% just love it!!

travellinglight

Alfrescian
Loyal
By and large, Chinese are more cultured and more refined.They frowned upon such unwholesome behaviour.They are taught to respect women and also not to take advantage of women and those who are weak. They have honour.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have to visit the countries to see how the womenfolk act in public.

In China, they go around without too much concern in whatever attire they like, shopping etc ... pretty much comparable to Singapore.

In India, the women worry whenever they step out of the house. Thats the level of distrust the women have in the public there. Ask any Indian fathers on how they worry about their daughters or wifes going out? And how the women have to cover up always to avoid catcalls and groping (mildly referred to as "eve teasing" - god damn)..

Even before the fatal bus gang rape of the young Indian woman in India, rapes or worst, gang rapes in China is rarely heard while we often hear of news like this happening in India. I like to discuss the reason, let me start

1. Could it be there are many cases in China but the news are being censored?

2. Could it be Chinese victims or their families felt too shameful to report?

3. The Indian news is more free than Chinese news?

4. It is true that in India more women are raped cpmpared to China even though China's population is larger?

5. Indians are more horny?

6. Indian society accepts women being raped (in the past before the fatal gang rape)?

7. Indians by their DNA cannot control their sexual needs?

Lets discuss

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, to chime in here, I have seen the prostitution centres in Delhi and Mumbai and have seen how young the girls are...

Most are forced by economic needs or just sold off by their parents or husbands.. It is very different than prostitution in China where the girls roam around freely. The pros in India are literally caged up.

Just so a search for the CNN documentary on Indian prostitutes. It is on youtube and also available on torrent sites.

how you know india has millions of prostitutes, dun tell me you actually...:eek::biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh....

So which country has the most prostitutes, that's what I like to know and not circular argument.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
indians behave more animal like compared to the chinese that's why this thread was started.

The fact is indians are more like animals compared to the chinese and the TS is trying to divert it away from the rapes happening in that shit hole place.

But the chinks are pigs

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really? Been to china means know china like a book? :rolleyes: I have read about india's prostitutes on the net and watched documentaries on it that even a small kid can find on his own on youtube just by typing in words like india prostitutes.

You sounded really stupid asking me how do i know india has millions of pros like i actually need to go and what? fuck millions of them to know they have millions of pros? Wtf did u make such a stupid statement.

Geylang is filled with china prostitues

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHA you stupid fucker. Then you went down to geylang and saw a few china pros so now china has millions of pros? You're an idiot.

Many young girls are mistresses to old men in Chinkie land for money.
Doesnt that make them prostitutes too?

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you understand. Why you say I shit skin you chow chee bye.

4,6,7 are true.

The fact of the matter is china has much lesser rapes cos chinese ppl aren't animals unlike the shit skins. Mind you china might gag some of their news but still it spreads out thru social media no way in hell can they hide it if some female got gang raped by some chinese men.

I know it hurts you cos your shit skinned kind gets exposed like this for behaving like animals and rightfully getting condemned for it but sadly for you no use bringing the heat away from them to china cos the chinese don't behave like this. Try mudland though. Many rapes in johor.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks B Man.

Your contribution on this discussion is very constructive unlike that cheebye Jah

I think you have to visit the countries to see how the womenfolk act in public.

In China, they go around without too much concern in whatever attire they like, shopping etc ... pretty much comparable to Singapore.

In India, the women worry whenever they step out of the house. Thats the level of distrust the women have in the public there. Ask any Indian fathers on how they worry about their daughters or wifes going out? And how the women have to cover up always to avoid catcalls and groping (mildly referred to as "eve teasing" - god damn)..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Social Class

Well, to chime in here, I have seen the prostitution centres in Delhi and Mumbai and have seen how young the girls are...

The sad truth is that girls and women want to do it out of poverty. There isn't any other jobs around for them perhaps. India's women's rights are either limited or totally non-existence.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
In China, a conviction on gang rape will bring very severe punishment, and the society generally disapprove of rapist. Even in jail, the convicted rapists will get harsher treatment from other inmates, as rape is considered worse than murder.

In India, many rape goes unreported, and even if reported, the indian police is too ineffective to bring justice. Light or no punishment = increased crime.

The same situation for Singapore traffic. Look at how many deaths caused by reckless driving and the super light punishment given out. No wonder drivers don't give a hoot about causeing road accidents nowadays. The most recent case is the young lady that whacked into a truck causing a death on the truck. I bet she gets at most a light fine for her reckless driving.