• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Social Discussion - Gang Rape (轮奸) in Chinese & Indian Societies

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before the fatal bus gang rape of the young Indian woman in India, rapes or worst, gang rapes in China is rarely heard while we often hear of news like this happening in India. I like to discuss the reason, let me start

1. Could it be there are many cases in China but the news are being censored?

2. Could it be Chinese victims or their families felt too shameful to report?

3. The Indian news is more free than Chinese news?

4. It is true that in India more women are raped cpmpared to China even though China's population is larger?

5. Indians are more horny?

6. Indian society accepts women being raped (in the past before the fatal gang rape)?

7. Indians by their DNA cannot control their sexual needs?

Lets discuss

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4,6,7 are true.

The fact of the matter is china has much lesser rapes cos chinese ppl aren't animals unlike the shit skins. Mind you china might gag some of their news but still it spreads out thru social media no way in hell can they hide it if some female got gang raped by some chinese men.

I know it hurts you cos your shit skinned kind gets exposed like this for behaving like animals and rightfully getting condemned for it but sadly for you no use bringing the heat away from them to china cos the chinese don't behave like this. Try mudland though. Many rapes in johor.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coopertative teamwork not common among chinamen.

I think it basically that Indian society places women in very low status, and most men do not see anything wrong in ill-treating women, so strength in numbers helps lessen any feelings of guilt. Whereas in Chinese society, one member may object to the act and so it is not carried out. If my friends and me were out together and together we agree to carry out some prank, it will be carried out, but if even one member objects, then chances are it won't be.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indians behave more animal like compared to the chinese that's why this thread was started.

The fact is indians are more like animals compared to the chinese and the TS is trying to divert it away from the rapes happening in that shit hole place.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you know why china has millions of prostitutes, that is one reason. the CCCP has decided to make prostitution illegal but they are closing one eye. this has greatly reduced the number of rape cases there.

4,6,7 are true.

The fact of the matter is china has much lesser rapes cos chinese ppl aren't animals unlike the shit skins. Mind you china might gag some of their news but still it spreads out thru social media no way in hell can they hide it if some female got gang raped by some chinese men.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you know why china has millions of prostitutes, that is one reason. the CCCP has decided to make prostitution illegal but they are closing one eye.

India also has millions of prostitutes. They even have pros that are dedicated in the name of their god. The fact of the matter is the chinese don't rape unlike the indians. Also why is such a thread started?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
how you know india has millions of prostitutes, dun tell me you actually...:eek::biggrin:

India also has millions of prostitutes. They even have pros that are dedicated in the name of their god. The fact of the matter is the chinese don't rape unlike the indians. Also why is such a thread started?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a society, India sucks big time. Women have no status and are not even being seen as humans (cows, monkeys, and rats are given better privileges). Even their intellectuals do not speak out against the injustices and prejudices, but accept them as a way of life. They need communism.

Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyah...............you should know Ah Nehs what......................they expect everything to be free................

even if you give them things for free..................they ask for free delivery also......................

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been to china, i know china and her people like a book.:rolleyes:

Oh really? Been to china means know china like a book? :rolleyes: I have read about india's prostitutes on the net and watched documentaries on it that even a small kid can find on his own on youtube just by typing in words like india prostitutes.

You sounded really stupid asking me how do i know india has millions of pros like i actually need to go and what? fuck millions of them to know they have millions of pros? Wtf did u make such a stupid statement.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a society, India sucks big time. Women have no status and are not even being seen as humans (cows, monkeys, and rats are given better privileges). Even their intellectuals do not speak out against the injustices and prejudices, but accept them as a way of life. They need communism.

Cheers!

Yup i concur now waiting for someone to make the same comparison to china as if china would actually suck as bad or more than india. China isn't perfect but definitely doesn't suck as bad as shitland. Sure that will break some ppl's hearts.

aiyah...............you should know Ah Nehs what......................they expect everything to be free................

even if you give them things for free..................they ask for free delivery also......................

No wonder they dedicate pros in their goddess name so can get free fuck. ROFL.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you never state properly...how 'd we know that you haven't poke a black cunt? only you yourself know if you have that kind of fetish. did you try tearing up her sari and enact a rape scene like those animals in the news???:rolleyes:

you can ask me anything about current china except her history...i will try my best to answer.:rolleyes:

Oh really? Been to china means know china like a book? :rolleyes: I have read about india's prostitutes on the net and watched documentaries on it that even a small kid can find on his own on youtube just by typing in words like india prostitutes.

You sounded really stupid asking me how do i know india has millions of pros like i actually need to go and what? fuck millions of them to know they have millions of pros? Wtf did u make such a stupid statement.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you never state properly...how 'd we know that you haven't poke a black cunt? only you yourself know if you have that kind of fetish. did you try tearing up her sari and enact a rape scene like those animals in the news???:rolleyes:

you can ask me anything about current china except her history...i will try my best to answer.:rolleyes:

What state properly? Don't talk cock la. You mentioned china has millions of pros then i countered india also has millions then you asked me how do you know? Then you started to imply i poked indian pros. So i need to poke indian pros to know they have millions of pros? That's how fucking stupid you sounded. I called you out on your stupidity and this is how you reply? Stop embarrassing yourself.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, you win...you are so smart, so intelligent, so bright, so unbelievable...does that make you happy...? you are just another typical stupid sinkie who enjoy pple calling you smart but in actual......:eek::biggrin:

What state properly? Don't talk cock la. You mentioned china has millions of pros then i countered india also has millions then you asked me how do you know? Then you started to imply i poked indian pros. So i need to poke indian pros to know they have millions of pros? That's how fucking stupid you sounded. I called you out on your stupidity and this is how you reply? Stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, you win...you are so smart, so intelligent, so bright, so unbelievable...does that make you happy...? you are just another typical stupid sinkie who enjoy pple calling you smart but in actual......:eek::biggrin:

You were the one who acted stupidly. So next time i say cambodia has many pros that means you need to fuck cambodian pros to know that? Comeon that's what you were saying to me. Then when i countered it back to you asking if you have fucked many china pros to know china has millions of pros you gave me some lame dumb fuck answer. You acted so stupidly and you still have the cheek to ask me sarcastic questions. :rolleyes:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are not so clever, you should have said from the start of your thread that you saw from your tv box that your beloved india has million of prostitutes instead of whining like a pig now. have you been to india??? and you claimed that there are millions of pros from your tv box. you probably have seen one indian pro in geylang...and self proclaimed that india has millions...:rolleyes::oIo:

You were the one who acted stupidly. So next time i say cambodia has many pros that means you need to fuck cambodian pros to know that? Comeon that's what you were saying to me. Then when i countered it back to you asking if you have fucked many china pros to know china has millions of pros you gave me some lame dumb fuck answer. You acted so stupidly and you still have the cheek to ask me sarcastic questions. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are not so clever, you should have said from the start of your thread that you saw from your tv box that your beloved india has million of prostitutes instead of whining like a pig now. have you been to india??? and you claimed that there are millions of pros from your tv box. you probably have seen one indian pro in geylang...and self proclaimed that india has millions...:rolleyes::oIo:

HAHAHAHA you stupid fucker. Then you went down to geylang and saw a few china pros so now china has millions of pros? You're an idiot.