• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Sir Elton John's baby will call him "daddy" or "mommy"??

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Elton's new flower child

20111121.142658_eltonjohn.jpg

By Sylvia Toh Paik Choo
The New Paper
Monday, Nov 21, 2011

Zachary Furnish-John had his first play date in Singapore yesterday.

The 11-month-old son of English singing superstar Sir Elton John and his partner Mr David Furnish stopped in his tracks when a little girl in the crowd bawled.

The showbiz couple and their adoptive tiny tot are in town for John's sold-out concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium tomorrow.

Marina Bay Sands (MBS), together with National Parks, took the opportunity of the Rocket Man's visit to name an orchid after him.

At the ceremony held in the MBS convention centre at the 20th World Orchid Convention, 64-year-old John was graced with a hybrid - deep breath now - Doritaenopsis I-Hsin Black Jack X Doritaenopsis Ever Spring Diamond, heretofore called Doritaenopsis Sir Elton John.

It was all he could do to refrain from executing a crocodile rock at the singular honour.

A sizeable crowd had gathered in the vast cavernous exhibition halls, now a glorious orchid paradise show.

A side door opened and a fleet of cars were spotted. "He's here, he's here!" went the cries.

And onto the red carpet walked the two daddies - Mr Furnish holding their heir - followed by gasps and squeals of delight.

Bemused

Zachary's a lovely storybook child, dressed in a one-piece pale blue seersucker, looking bemused at the fuss over his father up on the podium.

John was in his offstage tracksuit - black with a diamante patch, real diamond earrings to match and glasses.

He was presented with a pot of his bloom, a beautiful white flower with flecks of purple and a gold lip, and gave a short graceful speech.

He said: "I've had a lupin and a rose named after me, but never before an orchid. I join an elegant list of people (like his friend, the late Princess Diana).

"It's such an honour. I am an avid lover of gardens, and we always have orchids in (our homes) in France and England.

"We are going to take this home and hothouse it and grow it."

Together with the flower was a birth certificate for the hybrid, making it John's second "baby" then.

I'd been talking with 49-year-old Canadian film-maker Furnish, who was cradling the boy.

This is going to be a special Christmas, isn't it?

"Oh yes," Mr Furnish said. "It's his first birthday, on Christmas day."

So there'll be no shortchanging the lad then - that's two presents Christmas morning. "Yes, we are going to be home in England for it.

"See, daddy..." and the little boy blew a kiss towards his father.

As the trio took their leave - it was all of 15 minutes but all very gracious - a small girl cried out loud.

John stooped to ask, oh, what's wrong, are we all right, and patted her on the head.

Mr Furnish and Zachary tried to cheer her up, but she would have none of the celebrity company.

"It's her shoe. It's fallen off, and she can't get it on," noticed John.

View the Sir Elton John orchid, plus a thousand others, including the ones on the four winners of a T-shirt design contest A Little Piece Of Paradise at the show until tomorrow.

As for John and Mr Furnish, they've clearly found their paradise in Zachary.

This article was first published in The New Paper.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably Sharon like everyone else. It's obvious he wears the pants though! Check out his partner's name.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its fucking irresponsible to let faggots adopt a child. This child will be ridiculed the rest of his life to have a faggot parents.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its fucking irresponsible to let faggots adopt a child. This child will be ridiculed the rest of his life to have a faggot parents.

Ironic that Elton John sang songs such as Circle Of Life. Whether ridiculed or not, this child won't live a normal life as other children do.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 thing for sure these faggots would teach his children man to man anal sex is normal:mad::mad:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elton John have and still supports alot of charities.He is a good person for that fact. His child would be better off than the thousands of sinkee kids born each year. I'm pretty sure his son won't grow up to be a spoilt sinkee adult and a crybaby. What have any heterosexual or homosexual sinkee celebrity gave the world? Great songs? Held charitable events? May Elton John be happy and write more memorable hit songs. He is one of my favorite singers of all time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elton John have and still supports alot of charities.He is a good person for that fact. His child would be better off than the thousands of sinkee kids born each year. I'm pretty sure his son won't grow up to be a spoilt sinkee adult and a crybaby. What have any heterosexual or homosexual sinkee celebrity gave the world? Great songs? Held charitable events? May Elton John be happy and write more memorable hit songs. He is one of my favorite singers of all time.

We already know Elton John inclinations from the time he came into the music scene, from his first album, we just love his music & taupin lyrics. He sings for his supper, that what we are interested in, what he does after his supper, thats his bloody business. Anyway, the entertainment world are full of "fruits & nuts".:biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Elton John's baby will call him Rocket Man.

Buds, even though I view homosex as unnatural, that is their individual decision - for themselves. Their actions for others may be noble.

Cheers!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Elton John's baby will call him Rocket Man.

Buds, even though I view homosex as unnatural, that is their individual decision - for themselves. Their actions for others may be noble.

Cheers!

Homosex is as unnatural as asthma. Most people that I know do not have asthma. Therefore, asthma is abnormal and unnatural. Like homosexuality. :rolleyes:

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Homosex is as unnatural as asthma. Most people that I know do not have asthma. Therefore, asthma is abnormal and unnatural. Like homosexuality. :rolleyes:

Like many things on this island aspiring to be a great little nation, it's all about money. We suck up to the pink dollar. It's no secret that some top FT bankers are gay (some local ones as well - and lesbians too). So to attract these so-called talents, we tacitly allow gay activities to flourish and no politically incorrect statements have been uttered by the powers that be. But they've crossed the line by allowing two men wedded to each other to walk the red carpet, carrying a baby and letting one of them have an orchid christened after him - something usually reserved for dignitaries. That's mainstream. But wait a minute, he's a "Sir", has boatloads of money and people pay heaps to watch him perform.

Gays, like everyone else, have a place under the sun. But Nature never intended for them to flourish and will one day take away what Man creates.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like many things on this island aspiring to be a great little nation, it's all about money. We suck up to the pink dollar. It's no secret that some top FT bankers are gay (some local ones as well - and lesbians too). So to attract these so-called talents, we tacitly allow gay activities to flourish and no politically incorrect statements have been uttered by the powers that be. But they've crossed the line by allowing two men wedded to each other to walk the red carpet, carrying a baby and letting one of them have an orchid christened after him - something usually reserved for dignitaries. That's mainstream. But wait a minute, he's a "Sir", has boatloads of money and people pay heaps to watch him perform.

Gays, like everyone else, have a place under the sun. But Nature never intended for them to flourish and will one day take away what Man artificially creates.

Man artificially created homosexuality? Homosexuality has been with us since time immemorial. The first recorded same-sex couple in history, Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum, were already homosexual more than 4000 years ago. Artificial my arse :rolleyes:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man artificially created homosexuality? Homosexuality has been with us since time immemorial. The first recorded same-sex couple in history, Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum, were already homosexual more than 4000 years ago. Artificial my arse :rolleyes:

This video explains why certain people grew up and prefers their alternate lifestyle. It was not a personal choice, rather, they were born that way.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal

Noted and edited. Thanks.