• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Orchid named after famous GAY man

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
EltonJohn01.jpg

Sir Elton John now joins the list of over 100 celebrities and heads-of-state who have received the Singapore welcome - an orchid named specially after him.

The 'Doritaenopsis Elton John' is a hybrid orchid with a striking magenta pattern and a golden forked lip, over large white petals, to reflect the singer's flamboyant personality.

He told the crowd on Friday morning at the World Orchid Conference: 'This is such an honour because I'm an avid lover of gardens - I have beautiful gardens in my home in England and France.'

He added that his partner, David Furnish - who was also present at the ceremony along with their baby son, Zachary - was planning to install a greenhouse in their England home.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
RR,

Are you homophobic? :mad:

EltonJohn01.jpg

Sir Elton John now joins the list of over 100 celebrities and heads-of-state who have received the Singapore welcome - an orchid named specially after him.

The 'Doritaenopsis Elton John' is a hybrid orchid with a striking magenta pattern and a golden forked lip, over large white petals, to reflect the singer's flamboyant personality.

He told the crowd on Friday morning at the World Orchid Conference: 'This is such an honour because I'm an avid lover of gardens - I have beautiful gardens in my home in England and France.'

He added that his partner, David Furnish - who was also present at the ceremony along with their baby son, Zachary - was planning to install a greenhouse in their England home.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was another orchid named after RICKY MARTIN.

how come there isn't a orchid named after any of our past presidents? maybe one standing by to name after LEE KUAN YEW?