• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many fucking jiak liao bee ministers now, who is this Sam Tan?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL wants productivity but he keeps a bloated cabinet who are highest paid in the world!! Their wages alone account for significant impact to GDP
Every day each jiak leow bee earns $3000 which most of us take a month to make. Datz 30 times or more in salary terms of an average PME

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1979-1983 Bachelor of Arts (Honours/2nd Class Upper) (National University of Singapore)

Why need to state 2nd class upper honours in parliament CV-not applying for admin service job what?

Whats the point of saying "Singaporeans need to face a “cultural change” and should judge workers by their job performance and relevant skills rather than their starting qualifications " in National Day Rally address ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What a waste of money, and to send him there via first class on SIA?

Of course lah, is there any other way that they want to fly. Question is how many entourage and relatives they brought along, e.g wife, kids etc. Like the Lam Par Min bring his whole family for Grassroot retreat to Taipeh.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
With respect, I am unable to understand the reason(s) for a guy who attended Chinese schools, to have a name like Sam,
whereas I have been a resident in Toronto for 30 plus years, and I am happy with the name my parents gave me at birth.

U mean u happy with people calling you Charlie99?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why need to state 2nd class upper honours in parliament CV-not applying for admin service job what?

Whats the point of saying "Singaporeans need to face a “cultural change” and should judge workers by their job performance and relevant skills rather than their starting qualifications " in National Day Rally address ?

He must feel very inadequate because of his inferior degree to University of Mumbai and Southern Pacific University.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
10606062_772357289495044_3857259364369922140_n.jpg

Look at this pervert Sam Tan ogling this young boy. He got steam while doing it or not?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean u happy with people calling you Charlie99?

"Charlie99" is simply a user name or log in name for this Forum,
but I am happy to be called by my name at birth,
notwithstanding that on my second day at work, decades ago, the HR Manager
asked me to pick a "Christian" name like all the other new employees.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"Charlie99" is simply a user name or log in name for this Forum,
but I am happy to be called by my name at birth,
notwithstanding that on my second day at work, decades ago, the HR Manager
asked me to pick a "Christian" name like all the other new employees.

Wah HR manager ask you to pick Charlie? That's damn rascist, like you are some Vietcong guerila. Can sue or not?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah HR manager ask you to pick Charlie? That's damn rascist, like you are some Vietcong guerila. Can sue or not?

I did not pick a "Christian" name, but the HR Manager called me stubborn.

That year, the firm hired about 50 new employees, and there were two foreigners, one individual from Bahamas and I.

As I was an "exchange" employee, it did not even cross my mind to consider any legal proceedings.

Besides, I needed the firm's sponsorship in order to renew my work visa, if I wish to stay beyond the exchange period, and qualify as a one of the professionals with designation.