• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because you are worst then a dog :eek: you are a rat .
Hahahaha..... Im comparing you with the dog, you said Im a rat, still doesnt make you not a dog, LOL.

You really not as zai as Drifter last time, you really went ballistic liao, whahaha

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, now in cahoot with a dog, hahaha.....

Woof! Woof!...Dear Sei Hao Hai.....who said this about you........LOL

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

Idiot dear...It's Leongsam the forum owner......LOL

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha..... Im comparing you with the dog, you said Im a rat, still doesnt make you not a dog, LOL.

You really not as zai as Drifter last time, you really went ballistic liao, whahaha

Rats are eaten by snakes not dogs . Which drifter is zai ? :biggrin:

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a funny thread. 22 pages in 5 days. I just came in and saw this and I guess too tired to read. Funny, even the baby got tired.

Thank goodness this thread is in 2nd page of Courtyard Cafe now, hope it dying off by itself now, getting seriously boring this thread.

oh shit what had I done by posting this?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank goodness this thread is in 2nd page of Courtyard Cafe now, hope it dying off by itself now, getting seriously boring this thread.

oh shit what had I done by posting this?
The why you reply for? now its 1st page again, lol