• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So, Bernice, what do your parents think of Anton now?

Lee890

Apart from the fact stated, her parents should be very proud if they found out that she has been "dating" ang mo men for years. I remember seeing her walking with an ang mo old man with a big belly in the streets of chiang mai in 2006. What caught my eyes was the man was groping and rubbing her ass while they were walking along the crowded night market. Very classy, Miss Wong, hope you have washed away those stink off those dirty old men, you know you husband doesn't like smell...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be ridiculous. ALL those with some Chinese blood look like that. Why else is a Down's Syndrome baby called a Mongoloid.

I have news for you
If Malay, you are Mongoloid
Whereas if Persian
You’re mixed Mongolo-Caucasic

According to:

In 1882 Augustus Henry Keane said the Mongolic type included the following races: Tibetans, Burmese, Tai, Koreans, Japanese, Lu-Chu, Finno-Tatars and Malays. Keane said the following peoples are mixed Mongolo-Caucasic varieties: Anatolian Turks, Uzbegs, and Tajiks of Turkestan. Keane said the Kazaks are intermediate between the Túrki and Mongolian races. Keane said the Mongolian race is best represented by the Buriats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've heard of one SPG who is in depression for many years after learning she's married to and bore children for a racist angmor. The angmor was sweet and gentlemanly during courtship. But a few months into marriage, he began to criticise and belittle Asians and Asian culture. Before long, racist insults started coming out of his mouth. "stupid chink this" and "fucking yellowskinned that"...

This SPG pretends everything is alright by ignoring the racism. But she knows her husband is screwing little brown pussies he picks up at pubs. Racist with an Asian girl fetish! LOL!

I suspect this is the fate of many other SPGs in singapore.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place ,Who gave Anton the balls to insult the
People of singapore publicly and think he can get scot-free?
Did Anton think that n confident that he will have the backing of
MIW even if he stamped the people of singapore into the ground ?

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
No different from the way the Chinese insult other races which they feel superior to. The list of derogatory Chinese terms for the Malays and the Indians can fill a whole page.

Well said.
The same cant be said for the slanted eyes..cos they aren't able to accept it.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've heard of one SPG who is in depression for many years after learning she's married to and bore children for a racist angmor. The angmor was sweet and gentlemanly during courtship. But a few months into marriage, he began to criticise and belittle Asians and Asian culture. Before long, racist insults started coming out of his mouth. "stupid chink this" and "fucking yellowskinned that"...

This SPG pretends everything is alright by ignoring the racism. But she knows her husband is screwing little brown pussies he picks up at pubs. Racist with an Asian girl fetish! LOL!

thats why many kind sinkkies post on facebook thats its kkkarma that he marry a horseface and have a retarded son .

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is normal.

Racism is not just about discrimination or behaving "nasty" to a person of a different skin colour, there are many variations and forms of it. One very common variation among ang mohs who despise those that they perceive as lower races are to fuck their women. In doing so, it gives them dominance and vindicates their perceived superiority.

In fact there's quite an active community of white men who have no compunctions about using racial epthets but are actively seeking out black or darker skinned women to sexualize, dehumanize and marginalize them.

This is a sickness of Ang Mohs.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect this is the fate of many other SPGs in Singapore.

You're absolutely correct.

I know of one fair and good looking SPG who abandoned her two kids and divorced her husband who is my friend to marry an American executive working in Caterpillar.

After three years of being an expat's wife in S'pore, her husband was transferred back to the US. In the US their lifestyle came down by a number of notches and she had to slog like hell.

Back in the US her husband was screwing other women behind her back and when she confronted him about his fidelity she often got beaten up by him.

She lasted only two years in the US and when she returned to S'pore, she ended up sleeping with anyone who would show her some kindness.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know of one fair and good looking SPG who abandoned her two kids and divorced her husband who is my friend to marry an American executive working in Caterpillar.

After three years of being an expat's wife in S'pore, her husband was transferred back to the US. In the US their lifestyle came down by a number of notches and she had to slog like hell.

Back in the US her husband was screwing other women behind her back and when she confronted him about his fidelity she often got beaten up by him.

She lasted only two years in the US and when she returned to S'pore, she ended up sleeping with anyone who would show her some kindness.

S'pore is a small city and it's only a matter of time before I get to fuck SPG Bernice.

By then if Sam's forum is still around, I'll put up a comprehensive field-report.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be ridiculous. ALL those with some Chinese blood look like that. Why else is a Down's Syndrome baby called a Mongoloid.

coz they emerge from "down-under" (altho some are conceived under the boardwalk with hanging lanterns above or under the swaying old gum tree) and since it's dark, the babes hafta squint to see the light (you would too - after nine mths of darkness), hence the mata-sepek :cool:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems like Poetic Justice for deserving SPG's

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

6 months is all it takes.
Angmos still prefer Thai and Pinoys girls. Less materialistic and easier to please.

I never liked Singapore girls as partners or spouse.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not use Women's charter to deal with him then ? Our women's charter is powerless against ANG MO ? I say divorce him !
Brown pussy provide better sex then chink gals. Chink gal demand gift and cash for sex, ask them to be more sexy and adventurous they say you are MCP. Such is a mentality of our singkie gals
Little brown pussy demand their pussy to be serviced every moment ! They brown pussy knows how to serviced the cock better then chinks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No different from the way the Chinese insult other races which they feel superior to. The list of derogatory Chinese terms for the Malays and the Indians can fill a whole page.

Can list them out? one or 2 doesn't mean it can fill an entire page or maybe the words are in type 50 fonts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She abandoned her 2 kids? So she doesn't talk to them anymore.