• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMU Accountancy grad lamenting that he has been jobless for 2 years

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all depends on how you want to view at the situation. For me, whenever there's a crisis, there will always be opportunities. Nobody owes you a living. You'll have to use your knowledge, logic and analytical power to assess the situation so as to make the most of it for yourself. If it fails, look for alternatives, not die die must stick to the same principle.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many graduate scums like him in Sinkieland. First, he must ditch that graduate mindset of his. The degree is just a piece of toilet paper and is more of an obstacle if he had wasted two precious years of his life because of it. There are many many money-making opportunities around if only he had used his brains to figure something out. But instead, he spent his time looking for a stupid job and complaining. What a loser!
These are the "born to be civil servants" type of graduates that our society is churning out. If they can land a job in the civil service, they marry early, buy car buy HDB, later upgrade to condo, overseas holiday with family every year and vote PAP every election.

Now that he seems to have "missed the boat", he is indirectly KPKB-ing to PAP for not taking care of obedient voters like him.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still better than retarded faggot cyclists who buy a BMW bicycle...n castrate themselves to save a few grams bcos the lighter the better..n after spending the money still have to use peddle power
I fully agree with you. BMW is not a bicycle manufacturer, they simply get a cheap OEM bike and put on the BMW sticker. Only idiots will buy a BMW road bike.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you. BMW is not a bicycle manufacturer, they simply get a cheap OEM bike and put on the BMW sticker. Only idiots will buy a BMW road bike.
Only retarded faggot eunuchs will buy a bicycle more expensive than motorbike n cycle on the road obstructing traffic

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he has look for a lower grade job eg accounts clerk eg $1.5k . He may be able to land on one. But if he still hoping an accountant or supervisor post. Then in reality are not much available and plenty of thousands accounts degress holder in Singapore including foreigners looking for jobs nowadays. No joke . My friend son holding a business degree work parttime coffee bean

Last edited: