• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Customer gets yelled vulgarities by hawker stall ‘gangster’ staff even after waiting for 2 hours for their Christmas dinner

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story does have slot of holes. If I were the customer, I will just walk away....n go eat other stuff to fill my stomach. Even economics rice....wat that chap going to do? Run after me n report police for 'false orders'?
But the customer paid upfront liao. He wanted to walk away, but he wanted his refund first.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
That why should have recorded the event....n have to think. Fix stomach 1st or continue with the shanenigans ?
everything must be recorded for SPF to act.
Even if you substantiate with evidence video proof, SPF seldom investigates or charge for vulgarities in SG.

Expect you to file a magistrate COMPLANT with a FEE.
But 99% the magistrate will simply close the case on the spot with no refund on the fee.

If you ask magistrate, why
He will say there is no case as CASE CLOSED.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the "gangster" lost money in the recent World Cup after getting some tips from someone 1 class below Edison Chen :rolleyes: :o-o::roflmao:
Nabeh you doesn't seems to believe that my uncle has broken the hymen of sg pool :cautious:
Screenshot_20221227_064650_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-2

Screenshot_20221227_064652_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-2

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a gong cb. I will just visit that place again with gifts. Cockroaches n rats and will call health authorities to check.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stall owner, who wishes only to be known as Mr Chew, has denied doing this. He has also made a police report for alleged libel.

The same Mr Chew ???

Image result for Jover Chew

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
so fast the new hawker center got a bad rep. what a pity. I believe there are other nice hawker centers around that area, go patronise there instead.
actually i plan to take a look at the new senja hawker center since it make such a loud noise in the social media. but now, i dun waste my time for that.