• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - City Plaza noodle stall explains why it charges extra for takeaway even if customers bring own container

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
poon.jpg

0125_TAKE%20AWAY_M.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/c...5N9abCojHJSZ3vyGaeTNJ5SKgU#Echobox=1706147962

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She explained with a real-life example: "When 10 customers bring their own containers, we do get mixed up and our kitchen space is very small. And we wash the containers before pouring the food in.

"For the packet of chilli we provide, there is also a cost to it."

Say so much until I blur liao still don’t understand why they charge 50 cents when customers bring their own containers. No one told them to wash the containers. Eat there won’t incur chilli cost meh? Lanjiao hawker still wanna deny they are trying to rip customers off.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liddat then might as well ask for the unused food container to bring home even if you bring you own container

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She explained with a real-life example: "When 10 customers bring their own containers, we do get mixed up and our kitchen space is very small. And we wash the containers before pouring the food in.

"For the packet of chilli we provide, there is also a cost to it."

Say so much until I blur liao still don’t understand why they charge 50 cents when customers bring their own containers. No one told them to wash the containers. Eat there won’t incur chilli cost meh? Lanjiao hawker still wanna deny they are trying to rip customers off.
I also wanted to say that.
But in the end, the 50 cents extra charge is to justify for them not to mix up with the containers?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If hawker calculate until liddat then next time if customer buy Mee Pok dry but don’t want chilli and towgay can ask for cheaper by 50 cents ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just boycott this fucking stall suah liow lah. If everyone will abide to this motto, see if they will relent and rescind after 2 months.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very long ago not nice liao................or you're referring to those sexy young minahs ?

Yeah the standard dropped when they renovated the place, changed from yellow to blue.

Opening more outlets also affected quality control a bit.

Before renovation:

01+Arnold%2527s+Fried+Chicken+%2528City+Plaza+%2540+Paya+Lebar%2529+-+It%2527s+Been+So+So+Long%2521+%2528Large%2529.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah the standard dropped when they renovated the place, changed from yellow to blue.

Opening more outlets also affected quality control a bit.

Before renovation:

01+Arnold%2527s+Fried+Chicken+%2528City+Plaza+%2540+Paya+Lebar%2529+-+It%2527s+Been+So+So+Long%2521+%2528Large%2529.jpg

last time i like the fried buns a lot...............the chicken too salty lah..................many years back, the buns also jialat liao leh..........