• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smartass Mah Bow Tan reveal secret to catch foreign property ownership

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB [COLOR="_______"]spot checks[/COLOR] on property ownership

SPOT CHECKS are in store for Housing Board (HDB) flat buyers, see if they are breaking the rules on owning private property in Singapore or overseas.

'For practical reasons, HDB adopts different approaches to check on private property ownership in different countries.

'I am unable to disclose the details to avoid hampering HDB's enforcement work,' said Mr Mah.

n557007785_585455_4814.jpg

I still have not enough of 'song' yet, once I had enough, I may start doing something.

My name is "Mah Bow Song"

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Minister, please reveal to us how many fraud cases have you found among our darling PRs and what have you done so far? Results please.

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he just need to catch 1-2 and 杀一儆百

and the rest will cream in their pants liao.... (applicable to peasants only)

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am unable to disclose the details to avoid hampering HDB's enforcement work,' said Mr Mah.

meaning he is saying he is also don't know what he is talking about. everyone who work in gov sector know this trick

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Hobbit always trying ways to squeeze more moolah from housing.
Always want to justify his million dollar paycheck.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The heading does not jell with the statements leh. Did MBT revealed any secret on how to catch violators ?

His last statement truly equates to 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, SO DON'T TELL YOU' !.

That's MBT's secret!

You have the means to legislate .
Do you have the means to enforce ?

The stupid scare tactics only good for appeasing the simpletons peasants .

No good and no difference for rich buggers whose loans always get approve anyway and over extend for them .