• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sleague kicks off....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no no...i am pretty confident the same shit will happen...

low attendance...boring matches...

singapore team will be the same few faces...

we still depend on Duric to score goals

players will still flout rules and get away with it...

Nothing will change.

We will not win 2011 SEA games gold..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with promises of more fun stuff and the return of Tanjong Pagar, one of the founding teams.

I like ass leg not because of the game. But this is the best league to win $ from Tote Board /Sg pool as results are fixed by them. Odds movement is very important for correct prediction.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore football got its S kicked by outsiders and now in its comfort zone wants to have its S licked by Sinkie insiders.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like ass leg not because of the game. But this is the best league to win $ from Tote Board /Sg pool as results are fixed by them. Odds movement is very important for correct prediction.

Many punters do "volunteer" work at the S-League clubs......... they are the ones who end up buying condos and luxury cars :p