• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Skponggol Shocks All!

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After a whole series of incidents, from Ministerial Salary debate (yes, WP still wants million dollar salaries for ministers lah!), YSL saga, Plagiarism Sagas, PEH-Secret Squirrel Saga (BTW, I notice LTK admitted that he has made promise to Eric Tan but chose to break his promise on the minutes released), Vote Buying for HDB upgrading Saga to Hawker Saga... I really have doubts about WP being "most credible opposition".

Goh Meng Seng

It is unhealthy to have a party to be in power for more than 50 years. We have already witnessed PAP’s failure on multiple fronts for the past decade. It can only get worst. No country can survive with a regime ruling for so long.

Do we have a viable option than? Sadly, none at the moment.

The question is, do we want PAP to rule Singapore forever and leave with whatever policies they throw upon us, even if these are detrimental to Sinkies and the country?

While I have my reservations of WP’s ability, ambition and even credibility, IT STILL IS the next best option.

It is important that PAP should lose power, and soon, even if Singapore is to descend into chaos, like Taiwan during DPP’s rule, so as to make regime-change a norm. Only then, would Sinkies realize that they are the real owners of this land, not the politician, not the political parties, and certainly not PAP.

Call me naïve if you wish, but IMO, what Singapore needs now is a shock therapy. It is going to be painful, but the only way forward. Only then will we able to tell the politicians, especially those from the PAP, to go fuck themselves if they can’t perform.

tangugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a whole series of incidents, from Ministerial Salary debate (yes, WP still wants million dollar salaries for ministers lah!), YSL saga, Plagiarism Sagas, PEH-Secret Squirrel Saga (BTW, I notice LTK admitted that he has made promise to Eric Tan but chose to break his promise on the minutes released), Vote Buying for HDB upgrading Saga to Hawker Saga... I really have doubts about WP being "most credible opposition".

Goh Meng Seng
"most credible opposition"?? Why does it even have to be that? By whose definition?

You ownself give that definition, so you can condemn it?

Without WP, there would still not be any opposition in parliament. That's all I know.

If you are any good, win a seat for yourself, then talk!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"most credible opposition"?? Why does it even have to be that? By whose definition?

You ownself give that definition, so you can condemn it?

Without WP, there would still not be any opposition in parliament. That's all I know.

If you are any good, win a seat for yourself, then talk!

GMS was out to destroy WP in 2011. He only destroyed himself further.

GoMadSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop deluding yourselves, WP is not the most credible opposition. PAP is! PAP oppose WP very well everytime!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Many countries are run by a coalition gahbrament and it's the only way that works better in terms of check and balance although it still can't prevent corruption totally.

In Sillypore, our one party rule in fact is similar to "communism in disguise" which will brings a lot more of nepotism that ended up wasting tax payer's $$$ which Sillypore has been experiencing for so many years.