• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Skponggol Shocks All!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He works against Singaporeans for the PAP at your tax expense. He tags team with GMS moniker-wise to spew full lies about the most credible opposition WP.

He has vested lucrative interests to do so!

Stay tune for more exposes!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He works against Singaporeans for the PAP at your tax expense. He tags team with GMS moniker-wise to spew full lies about the most credible opposition WP.

have you found his facebook profile yet?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
After a whole series of incidents, from Ministerial Salary debate (yes, WP still wants million dollar salaries for ministers lah!), YSL saga, Plagiarism Sagas, PEH-Secret Squirrel Saga (BTW, I notice LTK admitted that he has made promise to Eric Tan but chose to break his promise on the minutes released), Vote Buying for HDB upgrading Saga to Hawker Saga... I really have doubts about WP being "most credible opposition".

Goh Meng Seng

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a whole series of incidents, from Ministerial Salary debate (yes, WP still wants million dollar salaries for ministers lah!), YSL saga, Plagiarism Sagas, PEH-Secret Squirrel Saga (BTW, I notice LTK admitted that he has made promise to Eric Tan but chose to break his promise on the minutes released), Vote Buying for HDB upgrading Saga to Hawker Saga... I really have doubts about WP being "most credible opposition".

Goh Meng Seng

And you? A liar and a smearer because selfish personal objectives were not satisfied?

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal

why are you short changing the WP? they are the most credible political party in singapore, not just in the opposition.

let us know more about skponggol. this fellow is an annoying PAP internet troll with a vicious agenda.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Of course if anyone throws in inventions and exaggerations on a party it will not be "credible". I can draft the same list on any party and it will be even less "credible". I can also use the same tactic on RP or Zeng Guoyuan in a reverse manner and they will be political princes.

If you mean what you say you ought to follow through and defend your arguments. WP supporters cannot be faulted for not faulting WP if the antis themselves fail to find convincing arguments.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Ah Goh, join PAP lor.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

WP is in Parliament.

You are not.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

disagree.

white scum i.b. should be more professional, more effective than skponggol.

thinking about it, skponggol main achievement has been to provoke rebuts with his amateur argument. so who will benefit from additional forum traffic?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
He failed to support her and thus let GCT and team win

agree.

nsp had more than a few candidates with reasonable credentials (mostly switched over from r.p.) and i was really surprise that it managed to lose all fight

for that i blame rabid gohms -- either he was a) too greedy, spreading his firepower too thin in an attempt to overtake wp as the biggest oppo or b) he did that deliberately to gift the white scums more good years of swiss standard of living

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree.

nsp had more than a few candidates with reasonable credentials (mostly switched over from r.p.) and i was really surprise that it managed to lose all fight

for that i blame rabid gohms -- either he was a) too greedy, spreading his firepower too thin in an attempt to overtake wp as the biggest oppo or b) he did that deliberately to gift the white scums more good years of swiss standard of living

Goh MS was the worst opposition leader in 2011. At least Chee was better then: He kept his mouth shut.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee wanted to open his mouth. But SDP exco kept him quiet. Now he is back. He is sprouting shit again. Cant wait to c how chee will disrupt 2016.

Goh MS was the worst opposition leader in 2011. At least Chee was better then: He kept his mouth shut.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee wanted to open his mouth. But SDP exco kept him quiet. Now he is back. He is sprouting shit again. Cant wait to c how chee will disrupt 2016.

Dun need for Chee to open his mouth, the papzis are doing a wonderful job of sprouting shit time and time again... Vivian, Irene Ng, Khaw, Kee Chiu, Looney PM

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Goh, join PAP lor.
Haha,Brother Goh did try without success,leading to his frustration by joining WP,but he never dream that WP goes on to scale graeter heght without super self-assured Brother Goh,SAD.
南无阿弥陀佛 南無觀世音菩薩 南無妙法莲华经