• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinovac vs Sinopharm Covid-19 vax.......which one less dangerous ?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, no side effect is good ............

my mom got no hp..............so fully vaxxed liao got paper certification ?
yes bro.every dose they give you 1 hard copy cert.
if you worry for your mother, go sinovac.but must pay $100 plus.
the free 200k sinovac all used up liao.i bought mine from private clinic.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes bro.every dose they give you 1 hard copy cert.
if you worry for your mother, go sinovac.but must pay $100 plus.
the free 200k sinovac all used up liao.i bought mine from private clinic.
Bro, Sinovac is $100 +

and what about Sinopharm?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
if really no choice force to jab, choose non mrna.bo bian

All you want is a vaccine passport. Go for Sinovac or Sinopharm. Don't bother about the effectiveness. Vax or no vax, can still get the virus. At the end of the day, it's your own immune system that you should work on.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you want is a vaccine passport. Go for Sinovac or Sinopharm. Don't bother about the effectiveness. Vax or no vax, can still get the virus. At the end of the day, it's your own immune system that you should work on.

i don't care about effectiveness ..................i only want least dangerous

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only people knew about sinovac / sinopharm ....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

But I won't undermine national effort to vaccinate as many as possible .

So I will zip it

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only people knew about sinovac / sinopharm ....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

But I won't undermine national effort to vaccinate as many as possible .

So I will zip it

of course no vaccine is safe...................but boh pian.......my mom want it so avoid mrna jabs lor.................

Sinovac still can claim 225K compensation ?:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been vax by pfizer before. ( 2 doses)

I wanted to vax myself with Sinopharm this time round (2 jabs). Likewise, I had booked my appointment. But today, clinic called and tell me that MOH has said that if you have vax yourself with Pfizer. One should not and MOH don't allow even self vax ( Ownself pay) with Sinopharm or Sinovac further. The clinic has to cancel my appointment.

I did not know the reason. Maybe Commerical interest take precedence or there is serious vaccine injury caused by sinopharm or Sinovac.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wanted to vax myself with Sinopharm this time round (2 jabs). Likewise, I had booked my appointment. But today, clinic called and tell me that MOH has said that if you have vax yourself with Pfizer. One should not and MOH don't allow even self vax ( Ownself pay) with Sinopharm or Sinovac further. The clinic has to cancel my appointment.

I did not know the reason. Maybe Commerical interest take precedence or there is serious vaccine injury caused by sinopharm or Sinovac.

those fuckers wanna injure more people with mrna jabs lah

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As far as I know you can jab sinovac/pharm as booster. Just wait until it's 6 months after your last Pfizer shot. No point getting more injections than recommended