• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies Si Gin Na Playing Parkour

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Schoolboys imitate parkour moves by leaping from HDB block ledge at Serangoon North
parkour_stomp.jpg

PHOTO: Stomp
FARAH DALEY
STOMP

Oct 03, 2019
FacebookTwitterTelegramWhatsAppEmail

A group of young boys in school uniforms were spotted leaping from a ledge at Block 157 Serangoon North Avenue 1 on Wednesday afternoon (Oct 2).

Stomp contributor Tiramisu witnessed the boys' acts from her office opposite the block.

In a video she shared with Stomp, the boys can be seen leaping from a ledge on the second storey of the HDB block to the roof of a small building next to it.

"It was so scary to see them playing parkour," she said.

"Nowadays these youngsters like to follow things they see on YouTube and Facebook.

"It may have only been on the second floor but if one of them fell, they could still get injured.

"Dangerous acts and any misstep will lead to serious consequences."

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a born and bred sinkie parkour artist who is quite well known internationally called denester. He has been shunned by local media because Pap don't like kids to copy him. Check out on YouTube

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Actually, I shouldn't scold them. I also play similar kind of stunts when I was a young boy. If they don't get themselves killed, they will grow up well and good. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Dangerous acts and any misstep will lead to serious consequences."

Humans have no natural predators. Let's not hinder the kids from having a little fun and appreciate Darwinism in action.

Leave the kids alone. This activity is much better than playing games on their phones.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the main reasons why Sinkieland is so fucked up today is the obsession with trying to create a 'safe' environment for everyone, especially the kids.

Sand playgrounds? No we can't have that. The kids might step on broken glass, rusty nails, cat shit etc. :rolleyes:

Everyone becomes risk averse, afraid to step out of their comfort zone and take a little risk. And they want the world to be safe for their brats.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical timid thinking of sinkies.

Let Darwin take care of those who fall. Those who don't will go on the greater things.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the main reasons why Sinkieland is so fucked up today is the obsession with trying to create a 'safe' environment for everyone, especially the kids.

Sand playgrounds? No we can't have that. The kids might step on broken glass, rusty nails, cat shit etc. :rolleyes:

Everyone becomes risk averse, afraid to step out of their comfort zone and take a little risk. And they want the world to be safe for their brats.

I wish I could have given you 10 likes for this post.

Here's the other nine I owe u:

I took the time to type each like in all sincerity :thumbsup:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans have no natural predators. Let's not hinder the kids from having a little fun and appreciate Darwinism in action.

Leave the kids alone. This activity is much better than playing games on their phones.

The problem is these kids don't receive proper support through schools or parents.

One becomes good at parkour through vigorous training and development of skill sets in controlled environments at the gym etc.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I shouldn't scold them. I also play similar kind of stunts when I was a young boy. If they don't get themselves killed, they will grow up well and good. :biggrin:
Me too. That time climb high and low, jump up and down. Play ground actually is filled with sands. Even can climb to 2nd storey into my kitchen as forgot to bring home keys and kitchen windows not locked.
I dont see the issue with this kids. Maybe nowadays parents is more protective as only heir, once lost forever gone. :laugh:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Me too. That time climb high and low, jump up and down. Play ground actually is filled with sands. Even can climb to 2nd storey into my kitchen as forgot to bring home keys and kitchen windows not locked.
I dont see the issue with this kids. Maybe nowadays parents is more protective as only heir, once lost forever gone. :laugh:
Agree absolutely. Sounds berry legit :biggrin: