• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies Si Gin Na Playing Parkour

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiramisu ownself cheebye not agile think other people as clumsy as her? She better move to nusa duta and dig her own CB. Safest for her.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN those si ginna skateboarders always try to do stunt but 100% never landed with the board still on foot KNN if scare then don't do lah KNN

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I could have given you 10 likes for this post.

Here's the other nine I owe u:

I took the time to type each like in all sincerity :thumbsup:
One man one vote. The silent majority choose PAP that is why u must accept the will of the people. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really nothing. Unless the head is hit, at most you only get bruises or fractures if you fall.

This is what the kids from other countries do.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oppies should take up parkour. It could be useful to them when sinkies close in on them for misleading us all these years! Oppies, where's our town council money?? Return us our blood sweat money!!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiramisu this cheebye was trying to film a Faces of Death video but didn't succeed, change tune and preach safety.

Fuck her and her mother's 2 cheebyes.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

They wont impress me until they do this.