• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies now behaves like the British in the late 19th and early 20th century

Jack Neo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in the 50s and 60s, people of my generation GRUMBLED that while we worked like dogs, the British placed their legs on top of the table like some big boss (and they were), and after work (which means anytime after 3 pm), would go to the now demolished Great World Park and dance a-go-go with some caberet girls.

Fast forward to the last ten years, and we see Singaporeans now doing the same thing while FTs are doing all the hard work.

Be honest right. How many forummers are chit chatting here and at other forums, or simply surfing the net, during working hours? So don't come and give me this BOO SHEET about 'cheong'.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies cannot Cheong anymore. They only know how to steal company time to post on forum. Lousy bunch of yobs they

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS dun say that here. Later all those xenophobic, racists, Dr CheeBye's doggies, bump, chumps, retards will KPKB and insult you!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies cannot Cheong anymore. They only know how to steal company time to post on forum. Lousy bunch of yobs they

I notice you posted quite a number of posts at around 11 am yesterday and also some at 2 pm, 4 pm and 10 am on some other working days. Are you also stealing company time?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Fast forward to the last ten years, and we see Singaporeans now doing the same thing while FTs are doing all the hard work ...
sinkies can afford 2 do tis as sinkielan is world crass! world bestest! world lumpar 1! ...

dat world mostest xpensif french chef has oredi reveal ze secret of how it can b done ... sinkies learn fast, ofcos! ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice you posted quite a number of posts at around 11 am yesterday and also some at 2 pm, 4 pm and 10 am on some other working days. Are you also stealing company time?

I'm currently surfing & posting stuff for free.

Where do I apply to get paid:confused:

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
...They only know how to steal company time to post on forum. Lousy bunch of yobs they

Surfing Internet during office hours is not limited to Singaporeans.

In my workplace, ratio is approximately 1 Singaporean: 8 FTs.
The FTs (in my workplace) also have this habit.

In terms of man-hours, the FTs have squandered many more working hours.