• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies Kick Jiuhu Ass! Rich Sinkie Floors Jiuhu Technician!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must the running dog sinkie who goes all out to defend these 5 cowardly sinkies including the umbrella bitch who bully the poor single malaysian technician. so obvious from the video it was a bullying case. classic 5 sinkies cowards against a single malaysian mechanic. That bitch even use umbrella and KNNCCB. Bet you if this is in Malaysia or elsewhere, these 5 cowards @ssholes wouldn't even dare lift a finger. Blardy cowards as usual.

Fucking mudlander Liar slandering me again. Deliberate ignore facts above and open your big mouth all shitty big lies and slander come out is all ordinary to mudlanders scumbag like you. The woman already said to be a mudlander JB woman so it's a fight between two bunch of mudlander dogs and monkeys like yourself.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking mudlander Liar slandering me again. Deliberate ignore facts above and open your big mouth all shitty big lies and slander come out is all ordinary to mudlanders scumbag like you. The woman already said to be a mudlander JB woman so it's a fight between two bunch of mudlander dogs and monkeys like yourself.

Fucking sinkie lair. Its was 5 sinkies bullying a single mudlander. you stupid farker snake. always lying and twisting like a snake. no wonder everyone called you a snake or worm. go and see this . all the guys are sinkies. fark you.
https://www.facebook.com/1510638799162508/videos/1924354957790888/

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are fucking stupid not to be able to see the difference. I am not like the thousands of FT in Spore who took their jobs or HDB or scholarship or hospital or school or whatever in JB. Instead I contribute jobs to them from housing to renovation to car to food to private hospital to medicine to whatever . Get it ?

hahah. right on , you are a snake as everyone here can see it. thousadns of people even your own fellow sinkies know you are a snake who probably lost his job and deservedly so to a more hardworking and more intelligent jiuhukia and now is sour grapes about otehrs success. everyone here can see you are born loser. ahhahahahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahah. right on , you are a snake as everyone here can see it. thousadns of people even your own fellow sinkies know you are a snake who probably lost his job and deservedly so to a more hardworking and more intelligent jiuhukia and now is sour grapes about otehrs success. everyone here can see you are born loser. ahhahahahah

Hahahah fucking mudlander telling lies of others non stop. No wonder your govt got to put advert on radio telling you and other mudlanders it's not okay to tell lies of others on internet. Many slandering mudlander keep slandering me say I tell lies but when confronted cannot say what lies I tell. That's enough proof who is the big liar here. So unhappy with Sinkie then don't come to spore to make money! Fuck off mudlander!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no pint arguing with bornloser like ginfreely. sourgarpes and bron losers.

Hahahah loser who lost debate resort to dirty tricks and name calling as usual mudlander dog style. Lowlife numero uno who can't even stand by his words and keep his own promise of not replying to my post got the cheek to call others loser hahahaa

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so it's a malaysian insurance salesgirl vs a malaysian mechanic? their sinkie bosses must be having a good laugh watching all the kung fu fighting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is proof fucking mudlander dogs and snakes here like to slander people and play victim.

Screenshot_2016-05-27-20-02-24_com.facebook.katana_1464350568121.jpg

"The incident was widely reported as Singaporeans 'bullying' Malaysian workers on various Malaysian social media channels. A caption on one such channel read, "We Malaysians came to work hard in Singapore and it's already not easy!"

However, netizens have tracked down the woman on social media and discovered that she is actually Malaysian.

Screenshots of the woman's Facebook account were posted on Asian news website Daliulian, showing that she listed 'Negeri Johor, Malaysia' as where she was from on her profile."

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is proof fucking mudlander dogs and snakes here like to slander people and play victim.

View attachment 26839

"The incident was widely reported as Singaporeans 'bullying' Malaysian workers on various Malaysian social media channels. A caption on one such channel read, "We Malaysians came to work hard in Singapore and it's already not easy!"

However, netizens have tracked down the woman on social media and discovered that she is actually Malaysian.

Screenshots of the woman's Facebook account were posted on Asian news website Daliulian, showing that she listed 'Negeri Johor, Malaysia' as where she was from on her profile."

i like the way she lift her skirt to reveal her panty... wish she flash the camel toe instead.

can we have a repeat telecast again.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like more and more Sporeans know the truth of arrogant and lawless Msians. Like I said, meet one is unlucky, meet five is very unlucky, meet ten and you become the wise one. It is the reflection of the truth lah no matter how mudlander dogs here try to cover up and slander people who spoke the truth about them. Of course also got running dogs sinkies helping them to cover up lah.

I think your parents were malaysians once between 1963-65.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think your parents were malaysians once between 1963-65.

Yeah we were all PRCs too once upon a time. Sinkies need to realise mudlanders nowadays are not the same as mudlanders in the past. Don't be blinded by one sided love when mudlander already said "Johoreans especially hate Sporeans ". Just need to scratch the surface and you will see the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
diam diam lah..........you sperm:rolleyes:

Why you ask him to diam diam? It's a fact we are not mudlanders now we are not PRCs now. All these are foreign land where people can tell you to fuck off, including mudlanders earning money in Spore - taking advantage of 2.9 times currency advantage - and yet playing victim of not easy working in Spore. You believe them?