• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies Kick Jiuhu Ass! Rich Sinkie Floors Jiuhu Technician!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found her blog during weekend, she is like quite a nice girl normally

http://sseet.blogspot.sg

nMgw0aO.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_1826.png

Ugly lah.
She Look heavily used.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without our Pappy kissing foreigners ass you would have been nothing. Whereas in other countries no govt kiss foreigners ass and my comments of them are truly objective.
fatpubes, anything objective from you is a cut and paste from facebook and you like to think it's impressive. make sure you type amen before posting it here, fugtard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatpubes, anything objective from you is a cut and paste from facebook and you like to think it's impressive. make sure you type amen before posting it here, fugtard!

Mudlander snake liar, you have repeatedly said this for obvious agenda to make others believe whatever lies you said about me by keep repeating them. I post what from Facebook here and whether i think they are impressive or not is none of your business. Not happy go complain to the boss whom you have been sucking up to. Anyway whatever i post sure beat the lies and insults from your mudlander dog mouth by 100x. Get it fucktard, fatpube ?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: another hiong bitch but skinny one

Sharon is 100x better than Alice.

Sharon was provoked, and her defence mechanism went into overdrive mode to protect herself
while Alice was going around to stir shit in food court, property launches, etc.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Sharon is 100x better than Alice.

Sharon was provoked, and her defence mechanism went into overdrive mode to protect herself
while Alice was going around to stir shit in food court, property launches, etc.

Sharon has shown us her favorite undies. Alice has yet to do the same...

attachment.php

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sharon has shown us her favorite undies. Alice has yet to do the same...

attachment.php

Alice is shit and full of lanjiao excuses in the aftermath,

I will lick and savour the images of Sharon's heroic panties on my PC when she does her flying kicks
and kick and stomp hard on Alice's puss when Alice does likewise :oIo: