• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies.. Have a good look the home of a Malaysian. Compare to ur over-priced HDB hole.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not size matters, but rather rarity, accessibility, security, safety, and service efficiency, among other factors. Living in a big house with little investment value, little usage, and excessive maintenance can be stressful. In foreign land, the lack of sense of belongings will also made you miss about your smaller home in sinkieland.
That is why you rent. Renting means not locked into the place.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
His house can put as many motorbike and car as he wants. And yet no COE for his vehicles... malayisa is good.

Stupid sinkies paying COE for the govt to buy vaccines to kill you.

His kitchen alone is same size as ur HDB hole. And yet he is just a regular normal status Malaysian citizen. Nothing fancy on his status.

Since Malayisa already lowered the buying cap price of properties for foreigners, what are you waiting for?

U can put solar panel to manage ur electricity bills. Ur HDB hole can do that? I only read Sinkie electricity bill is getting higher. How primitive... Still paying for increasing utility bills.

I thought minimum 2m for landed houses? Not cheap.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there’s no point buying a house in jiuhu if you’re neither a pr nor shitizen and when you can rent a luxury condo for less than $369 a month. eventually sextremists will kill you and burn your landed house down if they buay song you’re a babi chink from sg.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
there’s no point buying a house in jiuhu if you’re neither a pr nor shitizen and when you can rent a luxury condo for less than $369 a month. eventually sextremists will kill you and burn your landed house down if they buay song you’re a babi chink from sg.
It really depends how u live ur life. There is a long term visa called 2nd home visa, u can apply that if u have the funds and that will secure ur residency.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It really depends how u live ur life. There is a long term visa called 2nd home visa, u can apply that if u have the funds and that will secure ur residency.
aiyah the mm2h visa has shrunk from 10 years down to 5 years in a sudden fit of policy change and there’s no guarantee of sextension after 5 years. moreover, the minimum incum required has gone up 4 times plus other restrictions. and some are revoked while new ones are purposely and stingyly not being issued to sinkies. you’re at their mercy, and if they want to kick you out or prevent you from visiting your home is as good as a ghost home. forget it. this has been brought up and discussed to death at the jb folder. even diehard jb home buyers have given up. the nearly abandoned folder is as distressing and depressing as crickets chirping at an abandoned home in jb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No thanks. Look at gansiokbin @ginfreely ended in imh .
Another sia suay Cantonese bully dog descendant of prostitute dare not swear your next 18 generations become whore if I am a virgin want to open your cheap mouth to insult me virgin as public toilet. And what sia suay illegal goods did you buy that you get sent to jail for and dare not say? Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlanders buy property in mudland and singkies buy mudland properties is 2 different scenarios. Look at auntie gin
That’s what I have been saying indeed. Only Malaysians can live like king in msia. They are very xenophobic people and anything bad happened they will ask you to 滚回你的hdb去. And anything bad happened or not depends on how suay you are. For example get a Cantonese bully dog neighbor with four or five dogs barking non stop.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah the mm2h visa has shrunk from 10 years down to 5 years in a sudden fit of policy change and there’s no guarantee of sextension after 5 years. moreover, the minimum incum required has gone up 4 times plus other restrictions. and some are revoked while new ones are purposely and stingyly not being issued to sinkies. you’re at their mercy, and if they want to kick you out or prevent you from visiting your home is as good as a ghost home. forget it. this has been brought up and discussed to death at the jb folder. even diehard jb home buyers have given up. the nearly abandoned folder is as distressing and depressing as crickets chirping at an abandoned home in jb.
Such negativity from sinkies, no wonder most cannot make it out of Sinkieland. So many words of discouragement to dissuade sinkies from moving. Nice effort. There are many who applied for such visa are staying in Malaysia, not referring to jb only but other parts of Malaysia like kl, penang.

Malaysia is looking for good quality, well funded, legit individual for their 2nd home visa. That is the way to restrict unwanted, free loading foreigners. Based on what u say, it seems many sinkies are very unwanted.

I wonder how bad it looks for Singapore PAP that many sinkies are moving over to Malaysia to spit on PAP. Getting the visa is just one of the ways to do it. Not the only way.

How bad are you to leave Sg so as not to allow ur PAP to use your tax money like COE, CPF, GST to buy vaccine to kill you? it says a lot about the population of sinkies, living among such population is much of a turn off. You think Malayisa want such losers in their country?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little know fact: Malaysia is one of the very few countries in the world to allow freehold land to be sold to foreigners.

That said, it's still better to rent on a long-term lease than buy given (1) the vagaries over the policy changes re long-term stay visa, and (2) the possibility that property depreciation or minimal appreciation may mean no capital gains.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little know fact: Malaysia is one of the very few countries in the world to allow freehold land to be sold to foreigners.

That said, it's still better to rent on a long-term lease than buy given (1) the vagaries over the policy changes re long-term stay vis, and (2) the possibility that property depreciation or minimal appreciation may mean no capital gains.
The mindset of sinkies had to change if they want to purchase properties in other countries such as Malaysia. The objective should never be selling it at future date for capital gain. Hello.. This is not Sg, land in other country is much bigger. Capital gain is a bonus and not a sure outcome from it.

The right Pple who purchase properties in Malaysia like jb has other priorities in life, capital gains is not one of them. If it is, then you should not get a property there. Go to New York instead.

Renting is a good move too if it aligned correctly with your life objective at that moment in time.

It is good to have your own property where u can install solar panel, grow your own food, collect your own water without govt rules and interference. This is what I call living a life, an authentic life without govt interference on how you should live your life.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost all my relatives in Melaka, Ipoh and Penang live in lovely landed homes with at least 2 cars in each household. Their quality of life is so much better than that of us S'poreans. As long as they continue to work in the private sector or run their own businesses, Malaysian Chinese and Indians can turn a blind eye to the racism of their insecure politicians.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost all my relatives in Melaka, Ipoh and Penang live in lovely landed homes with at least 2 cars in each household. Their quality of life is so much better than that of us S'poreans. As long as they continue to work in the private sector or run their own businesses, Malaysian Chinese and Indians can turn a blind eye to the racism of their insecure politicians.
Exactly. And pls, if you are a foreigner like Singaporean, the EQ of living with the natives has to be there too. Only stupid pple cannot live in other countries.

My impression is those who bend down to get benefits from their master, these type better stay in Sg. If they move out, will get beaten and rob by others due to their lowlife behaviour.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have relatives on both sides of the Causeway and travelled upcountry (my parents would say 'Federation') every year when I was young.

Feel perfectly at home in Malaysia. Love the food, the people, the big outdoors (I'm not a big city guy), the more laid back culture. It's one of the places I'm considering for retirement; Thailand and Bali are the other places I'm looking into.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such negativity from sinkies, no wonder most cannot make it out of Sinkieland. So many words of discouragement to dissuade sinkies from moving. Nice effort. There are many who applied for such visa are staying in Malaysia, not referring to jb only but other parts of Malaysia like kl, penang.

Malaysia is looking for good quality, well funded, legit individual for their 2nd home visa. That is the way to restrict unwanted, free loading foreigners. Based on what u say, it seems many sinkies are very unwanted.

I wonder how bad it looks for Singapore PAP that many sinkies are moving over to Malaysia to spit on PAP. Getting the visa is just one of the ways to do it. Not the only way.

How bad are you to leave Sg so as not to allow ur PAP to use your tax money like COE, CPF, GST to buy vaccine to kill you? it says a lot about the population of sinkies, living among such population is much of a turn off. You think Malayisa want such losers in their country?
rent. $200 per month in jb, $300 per month in penang, $400-500 per month in kl for a luxury condo. very positive opinion of ml.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay in Sg and contribute to cpf and COE? The PAP use the money to buy vaccine to kill you.
Screenshot_2023-10-23-11-43-42-67_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought minimum 2m for landed houses? Not cheap.
Najib for reason nobody could understand, imposed hefty conditions on foreign buyers, made it expensive to cross the causeway..... But then, he was a buddy of LHL and PAP wanted, in, My opinion, discourage sinkies from buying properties in jb.
Muhyiddin gomen made thing worse by imposing even more stringent conditions on MM2H. Sarawak state defied those conditions by issuing it's own MM2H based on previous model. And current gomen, very slow to dismantle Najib era over zealousness.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib for reason nobody could understand, imposed hefty conditions on foreign buyers, made it expensive to cross the causeway..... But then, he was a buddy of LHL and PAP wanted, in, My opinion, discourage sinkies from buying properties in jb.
Muhyiddin gomen made thing worse by imposing even more stringent conditions on MM2H. Sarawak state defied those conditions by issuing it's own MM2H based on previous model. And current gomen, very slow to dismantle Najib era over zealousness.

I know during Najib days, he made it simply for us to travel in and out JB. I remember i applied for Macs. Express clearance at the auto lane.