• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies.. Have a good look the home of a Malaysian. Compare to ur over-priced HDB hole.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlanders buy property in mudland and singkies buy mudland properties is 2 different scenarios. Look at auntie gin
No thanks. Look at gansiokbin @ginfreely ended in imh .

This forum is filled with flaccids and imh. I referring to the one who are not stuck in the sammyboy matrix and sane enough to buy properties in Malaysia.

Living a good life in Malayisa is just a causeway away. What is stopping sinkies? Ball-lessness?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
His house can put as many motorbike and car as he wants. And yet no COE for his vehicles... malayisa is good.

Stupid sinkies paying COE for the govt to buy vaccines to kill you.

His kitchen alone is same size as ur HDB hole. And yet he is just a regular normal status Malaysian citizen. Nothing fancy on his status.

Since Malayisa already lowered the buying cap price of properties for foreigners, what are you waiting for?

U can put solar panel to manage ur electricity bills. Ur HDB hole can do that? I only read Sinkie electricity bill is getting higher. How primitive... Still paying for increasing utility bills.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an interlude. An ad for jb home buying just to showcase what u are missing.

Screenshot_2023-10-19-09-37-23-69_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is filled with flaccids and imh. I referring to the one who are not stuck in the sammyboy matrix and sane enough to buy properties in Malaysia.

Living a good life in Malayisa is just a causeway away. What is stopping sinkies? Ball-lessness?
So U actually believe that for a singkies it is better to live in Mudland than singkieland?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
So U actually believe that for a singkies it is better to live in Mudland than singkieland?
Why not? The ones having the good life over there are not sharing anything in the media. They are busy enjoying life and relax.

I dunno about you. Living a life paying for ever increasing liabilities is not an ingredient for a good life. Not sustainable at all.

Moreover ur govt do not listen to ur concern, doesn't feel like u r part of the country. Worse still, they get ur tax money from Coe, cpf, gst to buy vaccine to kill you. If u think this is actually good, then good luck.

Of course u need balls to make the shift. If u dun have the balls, then stay put and screw urself. Ur choice.
To me, self respect > ball-less fear.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? The ones having the good life over there are not sharing anything in the media. They are busy enjoying life and relax.

I dunno about you. Living a life paying for ever increasing liabilities is not an ingredient for a good life. Not sustainable at all.

Moreover ur govt do not listen to ur concern, doesn't feel like u r part of the country. Worse still, they get ur tax money from Coe, cpf, gst to buy vaccine to kill you. If u think this is actually good, then good luck.

Of course u need balls to make the shift. If u dun have the balls, then stay put and screw urself. Ur choice.
To me, self respect > ball-less fear.

U think mudland is better? U know of the crime rate there? N the tyranny of the mudslimes? Guess the grass is greener on the other side

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think mudland is better? U know of the crime rate there? N the tyranny of the mudslimes? Guess the grass is greener on the other side
Then stay in ur shithole red dot. Dun move anywhere. Like I say, this moving out is for pple who have self respect and balls. And also brains and creativity.

If it is so dangerous, why Singaporeans are still staying there long term? PAP say dangerous, then post some videos of thugs attack at petrol station. So frightening..

There are so many foreigners from other countries living in Malaysia, do they think it is dangerous?

I use Malaysia as an example because it is the easiest to move out from shithole. Just walk across the causeway, no need even to take a plane at all.

If Malaysia is not ur Cup of tea, then Thailand lah. What is stopping you? Only ur Ball-lessness and ignorance.

Malaysia and Thailand, to buy car, no need COE and can keep ur car as long as u want. PAP get ur COE money, then go buy vaccine and kill you. Enjoy ur shithole stay. Murder is a crime.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not need to buy a home in Thailand or jiu hu. Just rent. They got excess homes. Even if you buy, it will be difficult to sell as so many new developments. Long-term lease is s better way to live in those countries as their currency depreciates your rental too costs less in sing dollar terms.
Myr will depreciate even more as anwar know nuts about the economy. He only know how to appease the rural malay voters by maintaining subsidies the country cannot afford.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not need to buy a home in Thailand or jiu hu. Just rent. They got excess homes. Even if you buy, it will be difficult to sell as so many new developments. Long-term lease is s better way to live in those countries as their currency depreciates your rental too costs less in sing dollar terms.
Myr will depreciate even more as anwar know nuts about the economy. He only know how to appease the rural malay voters by maintaining subsidies the country cannot afford.
Yup. Agree to this. As long as u have income coming it from various sources, why not. As long as dun let urself suck I to the PAP system, u will be OK.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then stay in ur shithole red dot. Dun move anywhere. Like I say, this moving out is for pple who have self respect and balls. And also brains and creativity.

If it is so dangerous, why Singaporeans are still staying there long term? PAP say dangerous, then post some videos of thugs attack at petrol station. So frightening..

There are so many foreigners from other countries living in Malaysia, do they think it is dangerous?

I use Malaysia as an example because it is the easiest to move out from shithole. Just walk across the causeway, no need even to take a plane at all.

If Malaysia is not ur Cup of tea, then Thailand lah. What is stopping you? Only ur Ball-lessness and ignorance.

Malaysia and Thailand, to buy car, no need COE and can keep ur car as long as u want. PAP get ur COE money, then go buy vaccine and kill you. Enjoy ur shithole stay. Murder is a crime.
U say singkieland is a shithole...guess the grass is greener on the other side

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not size matters, but rather rarity, accessibility, security, safety, and service efficiency, among other factors. Living in a big house with little investment value, little usage, and excessive maintenance can be stressful. In foreign land, the lack of sense of belongings will also made you miss about your smaller home in sinkieland.