• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies dont give a shit about covid medals. CAQ not happy.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why will anyone pay money for such trash? Pls la. Covid heroes my balls.

My balls were laughing when they even branded foodpanda and Grabfood delivery guys as ‘heroes’ for delivering during pandemic. Oh so they didn’t do it for money?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They weren't destroying them, just wanted to sell them off. And the damned thing isn't even made of 925 sterling silver, probably just nickel plating over iron. Worthless crap. There is law against defacing legal tender though.
Ah...have you not fathomed the depths of idiocy PAP would go to get their way?

An recognition award is basically worthless if it's given to 100,000 individuals just to do their everyday job. It's clearly comical.

Anyway I hope somebody does a TikTok video of the medal being dumped into a huge landfill! Or flush it down the toilet together with some of their shit.

That vid will earn you more than what you pay for the piece of crap.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
CAQ no happy ?
People are short of money and your fucking Costs of living is up to the heavens.
You give more money ... Your well oiled public's service and stat board will take back the money immediately.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the Useless Son is not happy, that means you are doing something right and on the right path. To hell with that 官二代 trash. :rolleyes:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least these medals are an improvement from the mere claps given to frontline healthcare workers during the pandemic. No amount of claps can fill the doctors, nurses and allied health professionals' tummies. LOL!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are the authorities throwing a hissy fit? Those pieces of metal and cloth were given to people, and they can choose to do what they want to with them. The arrogance of the authorities and their cock suckers, to think everyone places as much importance and significance on the "awards" as them. They truly make me sick.
its coz they are too used to the cocksuckers greedyly wanting to receive the other awards that they now believe that any of their award carries significance, prestige and value

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are the authorities throwing a hissy fit? Those pieces of metal and cloth were given to people, and they can choose to do what they want to with them. The arrogance of the authorities and their cock suckers, to think everyone places as much importance and significance on the "awards" as them. They truly make me sick.
Footballers have sold off their World Cup medals, who the fuck cares about this? This useless piece of shit was of course cheebai jinx’s brainchild. Tossing it away is tantamount to saying her cheebai stinks