• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies Cannot Afford Malaysia Too Despite Ringgit Crashing!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel like driving into JB and beyond is so passé......come to think of it, it's been donkey years since I been to Genting Malaysia........even with the exchange rate now of 1 to 3.......

Ya people there not just don't appreciate but do harm to you then go for what ? Stay away from JB and all mudlander dogs is a wise move.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am betting there will be recession in jb due to all kinds of tolls and charg3s imposed for sinkies going to jb and counter charges for malaysians going the opposite way, it will make the sultan angry, as he has vast real estate development planned, and next election, many more seats in johore will fall to opposition.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am betting there will be recession in jb due to all kinds of tolls and charg3s imposed for sinkies going to jb and counter charges for malaysians going the opposite way, it will make the sultan angry, as he has vast real estate development planned, and next election, many more seats in johore will fall to opposition.

I wish to share some insights about the new condos in Johor
- Some developers had slowed down or scaled back on the condo's facilities to save costs.
- Some local suppliers, eg. aircon and glass, delayed supply to the projects because the main con never fulfilled their payment obligations.
- Property title transfer issues is haunting Singaporean buyers. Many Johor condo buyers have not received the transfer of despite collecting their keys and paying property taxes for 18-24 months.

If you wanna buy, buy ready-built resale condos in JB to minimize risks.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
From mid-July, Malaysia will begin charging an RM20 (S$6.70) fee on Singapore-registered cars and foreign vehicles entering Johor under its Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) system, the New Straits Times newspaper reported on Wednesday (June 8).
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...rging-vep-on-foreign-vehicles-mid-july-report

Beside VEP Additional RM20.00 don't forget Causeway first Toll RM7.50 =2 way..plus depend on where u go there are more toll ...toll...toll ,,until you get death TOLL!!

Stinkie goes JB to spend money ....Federal Gahmen tit for tat for what Stinkie Gahmen was doing increase VEP from S$20.00 to S$35.00..they follow suit!!

Johorian come Stinkapore to make a living earn Sing Dollar !! One to Three ringgit that's the different between spending and earning!!

But at the expense of JB businesses they will die of natural death ..Boh Seng Lee!! NO BUSINESS!! Food, Entertainment, Massage Parlor, Golfing, Fishing, Car service, car wash, other services like Vice!!!

Other un~expectation some time stinkies being rob of the money or their cars!!

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even oil price recover but myr didn appreciate much.
I should not exchange my sgx to put in Malaysia bank FD

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im surprised tourism in jb is falling,lets face it,SIngapore is a totally utter shithole,there is no place else for sinkies to go but out.the only positive upside to living in this country is u work ur ass off the entire year,take a weekend break every now and then in jb and go to the bora bora island or kon tiki for a nice long year end holiday.i suppose with the advent of budget airlines now,u can easily fly to Philippines or australia for one or two hundred dollars cheap cheap for a holiday.