• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie women say $$$ are are top stumbling block to marriage

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie women are a unrealistic bunch.

I heard sometime ago, a sinke women used her own money to travel to Europe just to see a male friends that she met in FB. She met the guys and kenna fucked by him everyday. She came back boasting about how irresistible she was to the man and how sexy she was (Btw, her face is a 3/10, body is 3/10 (cos A cup and no butt)). She initiation BJ on the man but she wonder why the man didn’t kiss her at all even when fucking. Till today, she still wondering and hoping that she and the man will get married one day….

How stupid can sinkie women get?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow. the demand list of a typical sinkie women is very unrealistic considering what they have to offer in return.

I personally feel that the one big obsticle that is preventing sinkie women from getting that elusive trophy hubby is, let's be brutally honest here ya, that they are simply juz fugly. Typically, i find sinkie women scrawny looking, short and have rather flat and dull facial features. They also led rather uninteresting lives as it seems like all they do for leisure are clubbing, eating and shopping!!???

But i guess the biggest turn off about sinkie female is how they like to think so highly of themselves when they really do not have much to offer and how they like to control the lives and wallet of their men.

I think i'll have to pass on on the opportunity to date sinkie women

hellion83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely enough another way to interpret the article is that Nature never intended women to be educated or dominant coz it basically reduce the chance of the species reproducing. With or without marriage, the trend in all the developed countries highlighted in the article is the same, all of them with the exception of the US have way lower then replacement birthrate of 2.01.

And that too we have to factor in most of them have rural areas(which more likely then not is what is sustaining the US birthrate) which push up the birthrate. If we only look at the major cities where the educated women are concentrated, the birthrate falls even lower

Yes, that could be another way of looking at it. To me though, that proposition creates a lot of room for other arguments, since modern human civilisations on the whole could be treated as a travesty of nature. I.e., air travel, gambling, institutionalised education.

My view is that since we're already so far removed from the animal kingdom, why not embrace it fully and modify our social structures, etc. Anyway, we've already done it to quite a large extent with the Internet and the examples mentioned above.

Perhaps we men are just worried about losing some of our (traditionally-accorded) decision-making power to this emergent other half of the population.

Hm... I can draw parallels with another issue when put in that context.

Last edited:

hellion83

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, Sinkie women are showing that in spite of their education, they are as delusional as religious nutcases. By the time some of these career women have had enough of sucking themselves up the corporate ladder, their boobs (assuming they had any to begin with) have already sagged. They would have acquired the kind of 'office bitch' mentality which turns off all men and what's left for them to do is to continue playing the office bitch and making the lives of SYTs in the office and their male subordinates a living Hell; watching endless reruns of Sex and the City and imaging themselves to be like that ugly twat Sarah Jessica Parker while masturbating off to the posters of K-pop stars.

The survey is obviously rubbish because the respondents gave rubbish information. Rubbish in rubbish out. Sinkie women are just holding out for a male (preferably an ang mo) who has urbane manners, earns big money, has a high-flying career, and who treats her like a princess. Some of these Sinkie women should take a leak and look at their own reflections in their piss. When it comes to dating and marriage, they are swiftly losing market share to the PRCs, Viets and Thais. They will never realize that men don't give a fuck for their degrees, Masters, and PhDs and very much prefer women who can satisfy them emotionally and sextisfy them in bed.

Not sure if you were trolling, but I think that post definitely warrants a response given that there are people who would wholeheartedly agree with you.

Women are just as human as men. They might have different thought processes and biases compared to men, but as that does not give you the right as a male to dictate what role they should play in a marriage.

If the global economy is faced with the costs of a falling birth rate, then we deal with it, but I don't think this should be done at the expense of mutual respect for free will.

Secondly, the Hollywood-delusioned office bitch who masturbates to Rain and aspires to unrealistic standards certainly exists, but that's representative of a certain segment of the population, not all Singaporean women. I would certainly be offended if someone came along and said that all Singaporean men are "misogynistic louts who look for nubile women with a good rack, pretty face and a sweet voice and who will unquestioningly do all the housework".

There are plenty of attractive and capable women out there who want kids and would even feel shame at having to depend on a man's income. Maybe you have to realise that with views like that, none of them would want to be with you.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie women's main stumbling block to unable to get married is coz not pretty enuff, not virtuous enuff, not homely enuff... Nowadays, when u ask a lady whether she knows how to cook, iron and do household chores? She will retort: "Why not u go marry a maid?"... Inadequacies at it's best. Well, why not she marry an ATM then? useless and hopeless sinkie girls with nothing much to offer.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie women's main stumbling block to unable to get married is coz not pretty enuff, not virtuous enuff, not homely enuff... Nowadays, when u ask a lady whether she knows how to cook, iron and do household chores? She will retort: "Why not u go marry a maid?"...
i dun mind helping her the chores. im not asking her to cook like a chef.

it makes me wonder why the maid is employed at the first plc?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun mind helping her the chores. im not asking her to cook like a chef.

it makes me wonder why the maid is employed at the first plc?

try looking at this...

i can certainly mop the floor - but if i am earning 10K a month, and I can pay 400 a month for a maid to do it...why shld i mop the floor?

certainly as well:

I can pay 100 to bonk a kwey at geylang, why should i lavish her with dinner (100+), sweet talking, foreplay to get her into the mood...before i bed her...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Boring Lah ...

train-attendant-selection-training-china.jpg

If yer NOT rich, you can't do much thing in life and lesser time turn to them on. And, if he's rich BUT NOT handsome, then they will also complain about being boring. What is the chance to kana a TOTO or 4D ? Very low lah. There's a chance that you will have one but not the other.

FTs lor ! Taiwanese, China, Japan ?