• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Women BO CHUP politics or social problems

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning was talking to my gf about how Sinkapore's population has swelled up to about 5 million. And out of every 5 people u meet, 1 is a chao Foreign Trash.

She replied "what's wrong with that?"

Huh? What's wrong with that? Maybe i should ask...what's wrong with using a cheapo Pierre Cardin bag? Why everytime must buy some expensive stoopid Miu Miu or Chanel bag?

Why must buy so many clothes? What's wrong with your existing 2 wardrobes full of clothes?

Why must buy so many shoes? What's wrong with your existing 50 pairs?

I think it's because of the I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF attitude of most Sinkie women. U tell them that locals are losing jobs to those cheapo foreigners, they will just say "oh ok... where we go for dinner later ah?" KNN!

Is it true that Sinkie women only care about handbags or shoes and BO CHUP other people?!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the old ages to now, politics are always men game. woman don't understand and are generally not interested.

always told myself never talk to a female about politics, social issues. It's like talking to a doll.

think in 2012, TS better tick the correct box in the voting slip for his GF... :biggrin:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Singaporean mentality, if it doesn't affect me = BOCHUP!
Very evident in women because they NEVER suffered in NS at all! AND women are protected by the WOMEN'S CHARTER despite the so called EQUALITY amongst sexes!!!!

This morning was talking to my gf about how Sinkapore's population has swelled up to about 5 million. And out of every 5 people u meet, 1 is a chao Foreign Trash.

She replied "what's wrong with that?"

I think it's because of the I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF attitude of most Sinkie women. U tell them that locals are losing jobs to those cheapo foreigners, they will just say "oh ok... where we go for dinner later ah?" KNN!

Is it true that Sinkie women only care about handbags or shoes and BO CHUP other people?!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the old ages to now, politics are always men game. woman don't understand and are generally not interested.

always told myself never talk to a female about politics, social issues. It's like talking to a doll.

think in 2012, TS better tick the correct box in the voting slip for his GF... :biggrin:

U are right. Talk to Sinkie women about social issues?! I will be better off discussing the Spring Collection 2010 of the Miu Miu collection! MY BAD for even attempting to engage in intellectual conversation!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are only interested in -

1) Ang Mo lum par
2) What car you drive
3) How much you make
4) Travel
5) Shopping

This kind of shallow women I will steer away. I cannot imagine what kind
of upbringing our gals have.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are only interested in -

1) Ang Mo lum par
2) What car you drive
3) How much you make
4) Travel
5) Shopping

This kind of shallow women I will steer away. I cannot imagine what kind
of upbringing our gals have.

nevermind, just fuck them, eliminate the ugly one, our langjiao song can already. don't need concern too much about sinkie bitches...

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they only read mainstream media for their political knowledge.

You see forums like cozycot, flowerpods...women forum.
they do not have a sub-political forum
or
rather...they don't discuss political topics.

The contents revolve mostly makeup, career, entertainment, fashion, relationship.

And of coz they do NOT visit sites like here or 3-in-1 kopitiam...
coz too much vulgarities involved in the discussion. This gives an impression
forumers there are uncouth.

Discussing with women and men is very different.
You need different approaches.
See how encik, officers tok to women candidates vs NSmen NSFs...
can see the difference liao.

The reason why oppositions failed all these years....
not because of foreign talents.
but
we lose to apathy women voters....

No point lambasting them if you wanna win their votes.
Think how to talk to them is much better.

:o :( :o

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u wanna talk to women about politics, need to put it in correct context...

PAPpies is like a seasoned Miu Miu bag. All wrinkly and soft after a while. Give Opposition a chance. They are like the Marc
Jacobs of fashion world.

Like dis can?!

PAPpies is like a seasoned Miu Miu bag. All wrinkly and soft after a while. Give Opposition a chance. They are like the Marc
Jacobs of fashion world.

Like dis can?!

hahaha..try the more emotional context ...example collegue lost his job cos of FT, that sort of angle..

women in general not interested in politcs, the ones that do are scary. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why oppositions failed all these years....
not because of foreign talents.
but
we lose to apathy women voters....

No point lambasting them if you wanna win their votes.
Think how to talk to them is much better.

:o :( :o

remind me of how ROC president Ma Ying-Jeou won 70% of the female votes which led to a convincing victory over his DPP rival last year.

next time, Oppositions must find 5 Shui Ge to form a GRC. Shui Ge got flaws, never mind, women find it more irresistible. The typical oppositions fat uncles flaws are unforgivable to those women unlike Shui Ge.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another way to put it: PAP act like world class lancheow talent,

actually soft and wrinkly and impotent.

Opposition can tahan how much bullying and punishment and still stand erect with head held up high.

Die die cock still stand.

How's that for being more convincing?

Jacobs of fashion world.

Like dis can?!