• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie vs Mudlanders

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore-vs-Malaysia.jpg

569px-singapore_airlines_flight_attendants.jpg
vs
malaysian4iu0.jpg

mahathir+vs+lee+kuan+yew.jpg

MerlionPetronas.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Singapore Airlines gals so ugly these days? Not slim somemore. Whenever i take SQ, i shake my head and go to sleep. At least in my dream, i see prettier women.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia capital KL

DSC_6809.JPG

SGP any kuching kurat location.
97e637fb39e2471e97ebbfc17b843766.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_6809.JPG
    DSC_6809.JPG
    612.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 485061371_9d28dbe171.jpg
    485061371_9d28dbe171.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standards have fallen by alot since 5,6 years ago. Recently, i was shown a photo of a very plain looking Sinkie woman with thick makeup. Despite the makeup, she is rather plain looking and has tiny eyes with single eye lids. To my horror, i learnt that she is an SQ gal.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For holiday vacations, M'sia wins hands down.

Batu Ferringhi Beach, can parasail, real sand, resort hotels by the beach - Sg? Not happy, take a look at the East Coast!
Taman Negara National Park - a real tropical rainforest, unspoilt, untouched, giant catfish, mahseer, wild animals - Sg?
Seafood - fresh catch daily from local shores. Sg - imported from Sri Lanka!!!!
Snorkelling, scuba - M'sia has choices, Sg - St. John's Island!!

Cheers!