• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie muud Actress Nurul Aini Fly To London To Jihad For Fakestinians! Kena Fucked In Her Ass By Cheating muud Husband Instead!

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many know a lot of spas do mutt business. Like @syed putra a lot of mutts here can’t eat pork publicly so they taste cunt juices that are laced with pork. Go ask any ML. They will tell you their sexcapdaes with mutts. And fuckers these days can pay. I didn’t know grab riders make so much money

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he must have been rubbing himself and his mistress in glee while sending the wife off. Probably bought a one way ticket for the cunt

My muud grassroots sources tell me that nurul's husband was once a poor cop. He relied on nurul's success as a suria tv star to sell property.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The muud vixen is allegedly Fatin Amirah, a suria channel actress. Pretty or not?

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/...-check-hotel-sofian-roslan-fatin-amira-825331
That’s some unnatural thick lips she has there

IMG_9435.jpeg

1705850321219.png

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My muud grassroots sources tell me that nurul's husband was once a poor cop. He relied on nurul's success as a suria tv star to sell property.
most of these cheebais were once poor cops. when they meet with some monetary gain, they become fucking yaya. I know of an ex cop as well who has 4 kids, Chinese wife, cheebai rides a Harley but they all squeeze into a 4 room flat. Full of shit that fucker thinks he is some rajah. Fucker thinks with his dick

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

You muud grassroots besides sharing juicy gossips, do them also double up as sharia police?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
it appears that Many SG Hotels are also being used as "F**K Stations"
The Higher class Hotels seems to enjoy immunity from Polis Anti-Vice
This release of the clip seems to be from the FCS Office by someone in the Security

Is this related to PDPA ?

Security Staff can snoop on Celebrities and Post anomymously to the World
Individuals who do similar most likely may be charged for "Voyeurism" ?

Would the Lawyers reading this clarify, Please ?
As long as between 2 consenting parties, and no soliciting, no involvement of organised criminal gangs, it should not against the law.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You muud grassroots besides sharing juicy gossips, do them also double up as sharia police?

These are the muuds who hate sharia. They like to say moslem prayers, dress up for raya, but they prefer secular laws over islamic laws any day. They see how fucked up islamic societies get under sharia and they don't want that.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the muuds who hate sharia. They like to say moslem prayers, dress up for raya, but they prefer secular laws over islamic laws any day. They see how fucked up islamic societies get under sharia and they don't want that.
selective relativism. Basically select the verses from the Koran as and when they fit their agenda. Same as the modern church that basically caters to carnal lust by picking verses from the Bible that support their warped theologies

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
selective relativism. Basically select the verses from the Koran as and when they fit their agenda. Same as the modern church that basically caters to carnal lust by picking verses from the Bible that support their it s warped theologies

Nothing wrong with that if they select verses that lead to lower crime, higher economic productivity and a more motivated worker or entrepreneur.

If anyone have a problem with selectivism, they should feel free to move to Afghanistan or kelantan, where the moslems boast that they follow their scriptures religiously.