• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie men facing moral dilemma regarding Serina Wee

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
She moved on lah...because I've no confidence of marrying her, so she give up after waiting waiting waiting. Now then I realize, but too late lah.

no confidence of marrying her?
meaning you are worry she might be unfaithful?
she might be high maintenance?
she might not be able to give birth?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no confidence of marrying her?
meaning you are worry she might be unfaithful?
she might be high maintenance?
she might not be able to give birth?

Because she comes from a VERY rich family and her parents think she deserves BETTER.
What to do? I was just starting out and she also think I'm HOT temper, so she also no confidence of marrying me....but the sex is FABULOUS though. She thinks so too. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I used to be like that as a full-time NS boy. Even the sight of a well-powdered chief clerk auntie gave me a rock-hard erection.

When you are very hungry, even plain cream crackers are a Michelin star gourmet meal.

I have yet to encounter a fairly reasonably chio chief clerk, powdered or not.
Mostly either bui type or auntie/ah mah type or at best, mousy skinny bespectacled type. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Because she comes from a VERY rich family and her parents think she deserves BETTER.
What to do? I was just starting out and she also think I'm HOT temper, so she also no confidence of marrying me....but the sex is FABULOUS though. She thinks so too. :biggrin:

The sex is still fabulous for her, even now. It's not you, it's her. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have yet to encounter a fairly reasonably chio chief clerk, powdered or not.
Mostly either bui type or auntie/ah mah type or at best, mousy skinny bespectacled type. :biggrin:

In SAF you will never find the chiobus in units....all eye candy posted to MINDEF or CMPB

jw5

Loyal
In SAF you will never find the chiobus in units....all eye candy posted to MINDEF or CMPB

definitely got some reasonably chio ones in units, including the schools.
combat units, non combat units, schools, stores, medical centres, all these places have seen some ok ones, except chief clerk never seen......... :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definitely got some reasonably chio ones in units, including the schools.
combat units, non combat units, schools, stores, medical centres, all these places have seen some ok ones, except chief clerk never seen......... :biggrin:

To get to chief clerk position takes years....so even if chiobu also only milfs left.
And working in SAF type environment for too long.....though relac but facing miserable nsmen day in day out....even chiobu also become old hag in no time.

jw5

Loyal
To get to chief clerk position takes years....so even if chiobu also only milfs left.
And working in SAF type environment for too long.....though relac but facing miserable nsmen day in day out....even chiobu also become old hag in no time.

That's what I'm saying, MILFS also boh......................... :biggrin:
But your second statement is very true, hehehe..................................

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

how about she is rich,but not chio.
you decent look but not rich?
can this pair match?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about she is rich,but not chio.
you decent look but not rich?
can this pair match?

Dun know lah..........................this world so many types of couples.............................love, passion and sex are just a chemical reaction.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sex is still fabulous for her, even now. It's not you, it's her. :wink:

It's both lah............................we moved on. the ocean is full of fishes. Why linger in the past? Just bring it out like a memory and then put it back in its rightful place, the past.

jw5

Loyal
It's both lah............................we moved on. the ocean is full of fishes. Why linger in the past? Just bring it out like a memory and then put it back in its rightful place, the past.

You misunderstood, what I meant was that the sex was fabulous for her with you, because sex is always fabulous for her.
Hence it's not because you were good, it's because she always has fabulous sex. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You misunderstood, what I meant was that the sex was fabulous for her with you, because sex is always fabulous for her.
Hence it's not because you were good, it's because she always has fabulous sex. :biggrin:

I can make her climax multiple times, that's why.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On first glance, Serina Wee is quite pretty. But after some consideration, she looks a bit like some of the PRC gals I used to know, so I don't like her.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just think that the threadstarter is sprouting shit when it write such a stupid article. But guess tat is free speech.

Because this bunch of sinkie losers in this forum can't find a pretty lass to laid in their freaking sinkie life.
So when they see one which is slightly better than the women they encounter and create a thread too hoo and haa loudly.