• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie men facing moral dilemma regarding Serina Wee

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note vertical distance from her chin, down to her breast-nipple position,
unusually long,
not proportionate
only pleasant-looking face,
neck too long
super-mini-mole-hill breasts
..can imagine her bony fingers,..cruching the penis,..macham being broom-handled by granny,...pervertly funny.

Yes, KHee's got devilsh eyes
SHo's a Horse-in-Disguise
Many within the CHC management, really are devilsh-looking permutations, but cos; they've got lotss money,
..Cosmestics Realy can make the ugliest toad,
look like a swavy'-groomed-goat

Another photo of Serena Wee. She is really an airport. Why those men go crazy over her? Desperation :confused:

5EunM7J.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Sinkie men are damn weak, knn.
See an above average looking woman lau nua liao, her face damn yayapapaya somemore, hahahahaha........... :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many within the CHC management, really are devilsh-looking permutations, but cos; they've got lotss money,
..Cosmestics Realy can make the ugliest toad,
look like a swavy'-groomed-goat

yes, just like money maketh one good

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See an above average looking woman lau nua liao, her face damn yayapapaya somemore, hahahahaha........... :biggrin:

You are not interested to see how a yaya face looks like when orgasm takes place? I will do a COF. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I used to be like that as a full-time NS boy. Even the sight of a well-powdered chief clerk auntie gave me a rock-hard erection.

When you are very hungry, even plain cream crackers are a Michelin star gourmet meal.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
what will she do on her first day in jail?
take photo,surrender all belonging, strip all nake in front of everybody and have her cb and ass checked?
then sign admin stuff or something machaim we recruit 1st day?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would this be beofre or after her supposed plastic surgery?

C'mon lah please. Where got plastic surgery? I've seen sharper nose than here for Chinese. Only suaku Cheena helicopter kept in the frog well never seen girls with sharp nose. If she got plastic surgery, then how come her boobies still not so biggie?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another photo of Serena Wee. She is really an airport. Why those men go crazy over her? Desperation :confused:

I guess it's because she's got that slutty look about her and that she is supposedly a "good christian girl". But you're right, no figure at all. I have bigger breasts and I am male.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
C'mon lah please. Where got plastic surgery? I've seen sharper nose than here for Chinese. Only suaku Cheena helicopter kept in the frog well never seen girls with sharp nose. If she got plastic surgery, then how come her boobies still not so biggie?

Maybe she only do her nose and not her breast... gees, that is a hard one to guess. what do you think?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she only do her nose and not her breast... gees, that is a hard one to guess. what do you think?

Zhao Wei's nose sharp enough or not, in fact sharper than Serena Wee's....so there's nothing to think. Serena never go for nose job or what shit. My ex-gf got a nose sharper than Serena's and Zhao Wei look like my ex-gf, so I should know such things.

And both my ex-gf and Zhao Wei are PURE Chinese.

220px-Zhaoweiredcarpet.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Wei

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many Chinese from central, western and northern China have sharp noses with a well-defined bridge. Sinkies assume that all Chinese look like the Chinese in Singapore, primarily of south-eastern Chinese peasant stock.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many Chinese from central, western and northern China have sharp noses with a well-defined bridge. Sinkies assume that all Chinese look like the Chinese in Singapore, primarily of south-eastern Chinese peasant stock.

thank you.