• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men Don't know how to treat woman well.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see guys, I am so easily contented.

But Sinkie men just dun know how to make me happy.

I don't like angmo men cos they cannot be trusted.

Hence I am still looking for my perfect local man to appear.

Hmmmm, looks like someone had a bad experience(s)...

Does make one wonder whether you were once a city bicycle SPG?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, if in the end no one wants at least got money to go sex vacation to find young men.

Sex alone cannot fill the emotional void of a woman. A woman needs true love. Sex vacation is like taking a panadol to cure a headache but it does not erase the emptiness in her life.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex alone cannot fill the emotional void of a woman. A woman needs true love. Sex vacation is like taking a panadol to cure a headache but it does not erase the emptiness in her life.

bigboss,

can't imagine that the one who understands the heart of the women most, is a man (like u). :biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes brother,

20890284.jpg

Alamak, the pix sends the message that it is time to pack up and go back home to Taiwan and see the real beauty. Where got such beauty in sinkie land?

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ah girl is alamaking in disguise .
Knn si bei bo liao.
last time flozzy now ah girl.chow ah gua.......

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, the pix sends the message that it is time to pack up and go back home to Taiwan and see the real beauty. Where got such beauty in sinkie land?

bigboss, taiwanese girls are good wife material. Generally speaking, they do doll up like Korean or Japanese but they are also very well-behaved in front of elders and seniors at home.

chiling-lin-taiwan-beauty-04.jpg

Lin+Chi-Ling+taiwanese+model+pretty+2011.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
bigboss,

can't imagine that the one who understands the heart of the women most, is a man (like u). :biggrin:

Kena knocked left and right by women to learn what makes a woman ticks. A hard knock lesson in life but alas, a woman is still unpredictable and unfathomable as the weather. One minute, it is sunshine but the next minute, it can be a tsunami. :confused:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
bigboss, taiwanese girls are good wife material. Generally speaking, they do doll up like Korean or Japanese but they are also very well-behaved in front of elders and seniors at home.

chiling-lin-taiwan-beauty-04.jpg

Lin+Chi-Ling+taiwanese+model+pretty+2011.jpg

True, agree 110%. I want to go home, oh lord, how I want to go back home.