• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Malay Young Man has a Master Degree from Oxford in Buddhist Studies, teaching Buddhism using Sanskrit!

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay Muslims treat nons like slaves and subject them to aoartheid policies., just as PAP currently doing to Sinkie to malays. It's the result of the failed two state solution where majority mistreats minorities due to fear.

Doubt so. Because there are only 62% Bumi/Malays in Msia. Whopping 38% Non Malay/Muslims still enjoying all the privileges given to them by the govt. In your opinion Non Malays are smart and enterprising. You think 38% so stupid to stay put if they are really discrminated like those Palestinians?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe he is a practising buddhist holding a muslim identity. He cannot leave islam, otherwise the malay community will disown him as a MALAY.

Let me share with you. At darul arkam we have Chinese converts. Some study the christianity, buddhism and hinduism too. Why? You going to tell me you believe they are buddhist, christian, hindu holding a muslim identity too. Lol!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt so. Because there are only 62% Bumi/Malays in Msia. Whopping 38% Non Malay/Muslims still enjoying all the privileges given to them by the govt. In your opinion Non Malays are smart and enterprising. You think 38% so stupid to stay put if they are really discrminated like those Palestinians?
Malays are at most 50% but dominate the parliament which is skewered towards rural peninsular voters.
Sabah and sarawak are asking for 35% of seats from 25 currently. Maybe this may alleviate the disparity.
Sabah, sarawak and Sinkie had 33% but when Sinkie left, all that 8% went to peninsular.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me share with you. At darul arkam we have Chinese converts. Some study the christianity, buddhism and hinduism too. Why? You going to tell me you believe they are buddhist, christian, hindu holding a muslim identity too. Lol!

You are again confused between study and practice. @JohnTan , @syed putra and myself, we study islam and behavior of muslims on freelance basis, but we NEVER practice islam.

Zul is a practising buddhist, see the bracelet on his right hand. If i can meet him online or in person, I would advise him to retain his muslim identity on his IC. It's for his own good.

image_2023-12-29_144248785.png

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
in ither words, he doesn't want to end up being called a murtad lol

He is being protected by PAP from apostasy harm and I believe he doesn't mind being labeled as a murtard.

He is doing social services for the low SES sinkies staying in rental flats, he needs the support of the muslim community too. I think.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is being protected by PAP from apostasy harm and I believe he doesn't mind being labeled as a murtard.

He is doing social services for the low SES sinkies staying in rental flats, he needs the support of the muslim community too. I think.

A Master's Degree in Buddhology has bring much worldly comfort and success to Master Zul , indeed . :smile:

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Soh I have a degree in paranormal studies and have yet to find a good-paying job as a ghost-hunter.

Try something else that attract the masses ...to your business ...and you will do well...

J.P. has only "A levels" horr... :(
And he did it at a private school.

And he started out life as a son of a Sikh Priest .

Now he is giving much $$$ back to
the society ... God Bless J.P.

IMG_20231230_010258.jpg

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To malays, he left the culture. And this no more a malay.. Hence not subject to malay law anymore.

That would mean that being muud is a belief, not an ethnicity. Chinks are still chinks regardless what religion or no religion they follow.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malay prefer to sabo our own people. It's part of culture.

It's islam. After mahomet, founder of islam died, his closest companions backstabbed each other. Some of the companions' faction also executed most of mahomet's clan to consolidate their own position.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are again confused between study and practice. @JohnTan , @syed putra and myself, we study islam and behavior of muslims on freelance basis, but we NEVER practice islam.

Zul is a practising buddhist, see the bracelet on his right hand. If i can meet him online or in person, I would advise him to retain his muslim identity on his IC. It's for his own good.

View attachment 192963

Ain't @syed putra a moslem? Ok, granted that syed's version of the mohammedan religion is unique.