• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Malay Young Man has a Master Degree from Oxford in Buddhist Studies, teaching Buddhism using Sanskrit!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
image_2023-12-25_214305965.png

image_2023-12-25_214538682.png

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zulhaqem Zulkifli​

(Goes to 7min onwards to listen him teaching buddhism on zoom):​

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good to see that he is going back to his roots. Malay were Buddhist before Arabs came and turned them into Islamic zombie terrorists.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure by now he has tasted porky n enjoying it!
All hell will break lose if he goes to the mosque n announced to everyone he has a master's degree in Buddhist studies...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good to see that he is going back to his roots. Malay were Buddhist before Arabs came and turned them into Islamic zombie terrorists.
The budhist Sri vijaya was overwhelmed by Hindu raja chola. So it's not Islam that exterminated budhism.
In fact, rfugess budhist fleeing india turned two empires. Sri Lanka and Sri vijaya after they were defeated in india.raja chola went after Sri vijaya as they controlled and collect taxes from trading ships in malacca straits.( dunno what it was called then as this was before malacca era)
So india was trading with the far East very early on. And malacca straits a very strategic and vital trading route even then.
At that time, there were no Thailand. The thais migrated southwards later or about this period. Came into contact with sri vijaya and became buddhist just like the khmers.
The chams who are ethnic malays in Vietnam retain Hinduism.
Eventually, all Hindu areas became muslims.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , he is a Government Scholar , horr :thumbsup:

View attachment 192717

View attachment 192718
Hahaha. Now I get what PAP is trying to do with this guy. I project that he will eventually be CEO of a national Buddhist setup led and owned by the govt.

PAP is smart. They saw what they could do with Islam through MUIS. Now they're doing it to other religions.

Hey @JohnTan , they will do to your church what they did to MUIS. HAHAHAHA

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this mutt take taxpayer money & go study bhuddihsm ? What ministerial role is he earmarked for ? Minister of religious relationship ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha. Now I get what PAP is trying to do with this guy. I project that he will eventually be CEO of a national Buddhist setup led and owned by the govt.

PAP is smart. They saw what they could do with Islam through MUIS. Now they're doing it to other religions.

Hey @JohnTan , they will do to your church what they did to MUIS. HAHAHAHA

Wtf are you talking about?

Thanks to PAP, sinkie muud moslems are educated and well off. If that offends you, you need to check in at IMH.