• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie lesbians increased by 9% in 5 years.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9% rise in number of single Singapore females

Graphics-from-Singstat.png

According to the latest household survey by the Department of Statistics, in the 5 years period 2010-2015, Singapore saw a 9% rise in singlehood for Singapore female residents aged between 25-29. The male residents however saw only a 5.6% increase over the same period.

The survey also found males with lower education qualifications and females with higher education are less likely to be married. In 2015, single male residents aged between 40-49 with below secondary qualifications (22.5%) are two times less likely their university graduates counterparts (11.2%). Conversely, single female residents aged between 30-39 with below secondary qualifications (12.3%) are twice as likely to be married compared to their university graduates counterparts (24.1%).

While the total fertility rate for 2015 was not released, the government survey indicated that the birth rate for married, divorced and widowed women aged between 40-49 dropped to 1.85 in 2015, as compared to 2.02 in 2010.

Singapore’s ageing population problem worsen with the number of households with at least one retiree (aged above 65) increasing 5% to 29.1% in 2015, as compared to 2010.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad that males with low education qualifications are less likely to get married. It's nature's way of eradicating poor genes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im surprised that even 51 percent of sinkie females are able to get married,i thought the sinkie race is fading into extinction.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Little wonder why singapore's TRF is so low. You fuckers have no idea how to maintain a healthy relationship with your women.

Keep a look out on your son... Observe him closely.... Young gayboys have the tendency to wear tight shorts up the waist.. Rummage thru his closet and check whether your son owns any small sized shorts..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafatfugs, you must be envious of both their figures...can exercise and loose some weight, lumpalard!

hey bastard semaj2357, your mother wife daughters must be envious of both their figures...can exercise and loose some weight, lumpalard!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does middle Eastern country suffer from same issue as not producing enough to replace general population or women remaining single ? Nop, I don't think so.

Western Education has lots of it to do with it.
Women should not be

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey bastard semaj2357, your mother wife daughters must be envious of both their figures...can exercise and loose some weight, lumpalard!

Please convey your profound thoughts in the thread i started for you. do not disrupt other threads. lau ah kuas have no place in other threads.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The skin elasticity and wrinkles on her arms (as reflected in the photo, when I clicked on the url) betrayed her age (not 50's but at least 70's)

According to the article, that's what others said of her that she looks in 50s, you are the exception to say she looks 70s.

432-600x1043.jpg