• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie lesbians increased by 9% in 5 years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
530-600x1134.jpg

Look like in 70s?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
males with low education qualifications are less likely to get married = self-declared as MGTOW :biggrin:

MGTOW, or whatever you want to call them or yourself, there's no denying that Mother Nature is terminating their bloodline for being too ugly, too unsociable and incapable of hooking up with a gal.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Cos we are living in a material world and I'm a material girl ...........

[video=youtube;5dk30RBezWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dk30RBezWk[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More proof that this is good news and more Spore women will have long life.

109-Year-Old Woman Said Secret To Long Life Is Avoiding Men
Jan 20, 2015 | Updated Oct 30, 2015

A 109-year-old woman in Scotland said in January that the secret to her longevity is this: Eat your porridge and avoid men. Centenarian Jessie Gallan, who never married, was born in a tiny two-room farm cottage where she slept "top-to-tail" with her five sisters and a brother on a straw mattress, reported The Daily Mail.

Gallan told the newspaper that her "secret to a long life has been staying away from men. They're just more trouble than they're worth." She noted that she also "made sure that I got plenty of exercise, eat a nice warm bowl of porridge every morning and have never gotten married.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/secret-to-long-life-avoiding-men_n_6508870.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't help it if my mother wife daughters are fatfugs, revolting and reprehensible in looks with corresponding outlook in life.

hey dafatfugs, plenty of exercise and good dietary intake can make a differens for my mother wife daughters.

That must be the case.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rest my case derfatfugs as plenty of exercise and good dietary intake can make a differens for my mother wife daughters to loose some weight. can't help it if my mother wife daughters are fatfugs, revolting and reprehensible in looks with corresponding outlook in life

I rest my case