• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Lament about 'Surviving' on 5 Digit Monthly Passive Income on Jobless Website!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: Sinkie Lament about 'Surviving' on 5 Digit Monthly Passive Income on Jobless Webs

What is the point of feeling good, going for skiing when the whole fucking environment is killing everyone. what is the point for that?

distance makes no difference when the radiation leak is ongoing since 2011. That is 6 years already.

Because the truth is there is nothing we can do.

So what do you suggest we do then? Go on forums and post that we are all radiation positioned. Cannot go skiing. Feel bad. Get depressed. Mass suicide?

Why the SG reference? Because unlike you guys in SG who are miserable angry and are anal retentive without much of a life besides work and complaining.

At least we are happy and enjoying what is he remained we of our lives.

That's what Sinkies can only do. When they hear others are happy they try to make others feel as miserable as them. You can try but sorry man life is good here

Johnny and I were sharing how the people are nice in Canada. Helpful considerate and polite. And then out of the blue bodycells talks about Fukushima radiation that affects the whole world and says we in North America are in denial and imply that we should not be so happy. Seriously, your aim is to just say everyone should just be as miserable as sinkies. Happy also should find reason to be miserable.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Lament about 'Surviving' on 5 Digit Monthly Passive Income on Jobless Webs

Because the truth is there is nothing we can do.

So what do you suggest we do then? Go on forums and post that we are all radiation positioned. Cannot go skiing. Feel bad. Get depressed. Mass suicide?

Why the SG reference? Because unlike you guys in SG who are miserable angry and are anal retentive without much of a life besides work and complaining.

At least we are happy and enjoying what is he remained we of our lives.

That's what Sinkies can only do. When they hear others are happy they try to make others feel as miserable as them. You can try but sorry man life is good here

pls make this clear. this is not the first post about radiation on the northern hemisphere that i am making. I don't post to nitpick on others just because they are enjoying life.

I make a post about serious radiation leak quite awhile ago. Canada and USA are being seriously implicated on this.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241306-Fukushima-nuclear-disaster-will-kill-off-planet-earth

Many people ( referring to those who has a brain) in Canada and USA are concerned over this. That is why i make a post regarding radiation since you talk about Canada.

Seriously, i think u have a real issue with yourself on sg. Go seek psychological help.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Many people in Canada and USA are concerned over this. That is why i make a post regarding radiation since you talk about Canada.

Seriously, i think u have a real issue with yourself on sg. Go seek psychological help.

Seriously we talk good things about Canada and you choose to talk about radiation. Oh well.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously we talk good things about Canada and you choose to talk about radiation. You got some weird ideas.

Anyway I absolutely detest Singapore and Sinkies. No secret about it. I despise all of you.

I do not need any help because I got out of the cesspool of negativity.

I come here because I enjoy seeing you guys kpkb. Keeps reminding me what losers you guys are.

I know I am a bloody fucker.

If you have seen the video that i posted on my previous post.

The lady is mentioning about the uselessness of all the mundane things that people strive for if your environment is killing you.

Things like being a billionaire, having tons of money, all the luxuries is not a matter anymore when you are being poisoned and die from it due to the toxic environment.

Deal with the radiation leak has to be a priority first. When the environment is safe and healthy.. money and luxuries comes in then and have meaning about it

I don't think i am making a fake post. The posts i am making are the truth and the reality. You can choose not to read my post ( ignore button) if you don't like it but you have no right to tell me what i should post.

How you detest sinkies and sg is non of my business and non of my concern. I only post the truth and the reality of things.

How to deal with the radiation? Since you ask, i give you an answer. u need a series of activist activities to push the authorities to pay attention to that. The global elites are denying the radiation leak to be harmful but alternative media is not buying that.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah kindness by strangers is what matters to make a place a nice place as such nice strangers will make nice neighbours who will not do nonsense like keeping illegal dogs and then have the audacity to bully you when you complain them. ...

I met Sporeans who were new PRs as well as those who have lived there long enough to become Canadians. They were very happy to meet fellow Sporeans & were nice & sociable. This is why I think it is the toxic environment that exists in Spore, a dog eat dog that gives Sporeans a bad name i.e. the LKY influence :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I met Sporeans who were new PRs as well as those who have lived there long enough to become Canadians. They were very happy to meet fellow Sporeans & were nice & sociable. This is why I think it is the toxic environment that exists in Spore, a dog eat dog that gives Sporeans a bad name i.e. the LKY influence :wink:

No lah Sporeans are not that bad when it comes to being nice polite and kind. Of course no where when compared to the Japanese examples I quoted but compared to the shameful behaviour of mudlanders i met who did wrong to me and expect me to be still nice to them, that's still miles ahead of these barbarians. Just that day when I was standing outside MRT station looking around for a bank branch, a Sporean lady also bothered to stop and asked me where I am going. Another time one teenage Sporean girl also held the lift button for me at a distance away. In JB only I have held lift buttons for others, no one ever held the lift button for me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah kindness by strangers is what matters to make a place a nice place as such nice strangers will make nice neighbours who will not do nonsense like keeping illegal dogs and then have the audacity to bully you when you complain them.

Maybe you can consider Japan to stay in. When I was in Japan for tour last year, I was also surprised by their kindness to strangers. As soon as I got down the plane, a Japanese lady who was sitting next to me in the plane offered to help me with directions when I was just standing there at the train station looking a bit puzzled as I just missed the airport bus and thought maybe I will take the train instead. Not only did she offer help without my asking, she showed me the way to change from train to subway and bought the subway ticket for me, a very kind gesture considering she had two kids and a big luggage with her then and we didn't even exchange any greetings in the plane.

And in the MRT, I was just holding the subway map with a circle on the train station that I wanted to alight and I had not known I need to get down to change another train to reach that station. Another Japanese lady sitting next to me told me without my asking that I need to get down. I think this is the kind of place that you would like to stay too.

When I told my friend about it, she told me she had the same experience whereby a lady pushing a wheelchair showed her the way. Any one who has pushed a wheelchair will know how heavy it is to push a long way to show others the way. It's amazing how nice they can be to strangers in Japan.

Compare that to JB whereby the only good experience from strangers that I have met is a Malay security guard in the shopping mall car park who told me my tyre has burst but lots of horror experience from my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell doing illegal things themselves, expect you to tolerate them and one shameless mudlander here even got the audacity to say I sweep ONLY one part of their PUBLIC road in front of my house. These people are not resilient and always think people owe them. Like i owe them to sweep up ALL public road when they are the ones littering in their own country. Compare and contrast. What a shameful behaviour that deserved to be shamed.

Before I forget, I also want to share my positive experience with overseas Chinese in Paris. Last year I was there and met a nice young man who showed me the way to the MRT a distance away. I only asked him to tell me where is it and he offered to show me all the way there. And he also kindly checked the subway route and helped to buy the ticket for me. I was there only for a day and met such a kind soul. Not like in some place, you will not meet such a kind soul even after years.

Btw the nice young man is a Zhejiang Chinese born and raised in Paris. Very well bred, nice polite and considerate. A student studying to be a baker and he spoke fluent mandarin. They got no discrimination in Paris meh? How come people can turn out so well? Becos they are resilient and don't have the people owe me attitude. Such fine young man will not insult people for ONLY sweeping the part of PUBLIC road infront of your house as they will be ashamed of their littering behaviour that caused the public road to be dirty in the first place. They will not think that they are entitled to litter and people owe them to sweep ALL public road. That's the difference between high class and low class people.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U get caught for shoplifting?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander in disguise slandering people here as usual.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U get caught for prosituiting yourself

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

my mother get caught for prosituiting myself

Looks like this is the only way to deal with mudlander slanderer bastards. Why mudlander so low class slanderer slandering me nonstop? Slandering is in your genes? You never get caught for slandering so you ya ya papaya? Knnbccb heaven is watching you and cut off your CB mudlander tongues! BBQ the CB mudlanders tongues!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess which country overseas Chinese is the most lowest class slandering others nonstop? And they are so damn proud of it! Really deserved to be shamed!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck u Wendy chan

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck u Wendy chan

Fuck your mudlander phua CB mother. Filthy mouth bastard son of bitch with no shame telling lies slandering others. Low class bastards that deserved to be shamed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well in this thread alone I have three posts that said all my positive experience with Japanese, Sporean and Paris chinese strangers. Why no sharing of positive experience with mudlander Chinese strangers? Becos there is none. ZERO. And that's a big fat zero in years not days.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree to this statement. I have that experience too.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean surviving on rental income, bluechip investment and frugal lifestyle

sounds like uncle johnny:

I’ve moonlighted in CGH before as Healthcare Assistant, worked in one of the medical C-class ward. The staff there all thought I some Secondary school dropout, but I picked up a lot from listening to the daily Dr’s rounds, nurses’ discussions and Googling those medical terms I didn’t understand.

There was 1 week where 3 patients died (code blue scenario). One of them was Do Not Resuscitate status signed by the family — that means if patient flatlines — no pulse no breathing — do nothing, no oxygen, no CPR, no electric shock, don’t insert IV line, no adrenaline or other drugs to jumpstart the heart etc. No operation.

But the nurse will still pretend to do something — close the curtain around the patient, quickly push the emergency trolley with all the equipment & hook up the heart monitor to confirm flatline (but this cannot confirm brain death), and call the doctor on duty. The doctor knew this was DNR patient and slowly took her time to come, at least 15 min.

I heard the doctor through the curtain asking in bochap voice what happened, when the patient collapse, how long flatline already, confirm is this DNR case. Then nurse ask Dr do you want to call it? Dr said OK, time of death XXXX hours on this date, cause of death blah blah.

And then the Dr just walked away. When you in C-class and especially if your family sign DNR form — your life is worse than useless — you’re seen as wasting people’s time and using up precious space and resources. Everybody including the doctors and nurses hoping you die fast.

Anyway I live simple life — of the 5-figure monthly passive income, I only spend $500 on myself and $1000 on treating my wife and other household expenses. The rest I either pump back into investments or top-up my emergency cash fund.

I estimate I pumped in about $500,000 into stocks during my working years — this has appreciated in value to over 7-digits now. That’s the power of patience in investing in strong MNC blue chips and re-investing the dividends. Even during the GFC in 2008/2009 when my stock portfolio went down by almost -$300,000 it didn’t bother me much as I knew my investments are in fundamentally sound and financially strong companies. Even during the GFC, these companies not only continued to pay out dividends, but they actually INCREASED their dividends.

How many people can say their company increase their salary by 5% or more during the financial crisis?

As for my rental condo, it’s a small 1+study in city location that I bought almost on a whim in 2004. Even though its valuation today is still giving me 100+% profits over the price I bought, I still regret a bit because it would have been simpler to invest in those strong blue chip MNCs I mentioned. Being a landlord is not that easy at times, and to me rental is not really passive income as you have to put in effort and work.

As for my residential home, I still stay in the 4-rm HDB I bought back in 1998.

XYZ

http://www.transitioning.org/2017/0...ome-bluechip-investment-and-frugal-lifestyle/

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singaporean surviving on rental income, bluechip investment and frugal lifestyle

sounds like uncle johnny:

I’ve moonlighted in CGH before as Healthcare Assistant, worked in one of the medical C-class ward. .......

XYZ

http://www.transitioning.org/2017/0...ome-bluechip-investment-and-frugal-lifestyle/

Or maybe uncle johnny knows what he is talking about :wink:

Many in Spore know that they have to save for their retirement because the PAP is not going to help & the CPF is an illusion. They make long term plans. I know that many of my ex-colleagues who are doing the same. Not all are blowing their pay cheques & actually saving money to invest.

There are many investment instruments out there: properties, equities, forex, gold, ... etc

As long as you stick to your plan of putting away $ on investments, you will be better off in the long run. Of course the performance will vary depending on where you invest. For me I recommend putting $ in the US market because that is where I have receive the best returns & then Malaysia. However I started off putting $$ in all 3(US, Malaysia & Spore) markets & eventually pulled out of the Spore market because my investments in Spore did not perform.