• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie kick/slap PRC FT

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie kick/slap PRC FT (pics included)

205ylg.jpg

33w9idl.jpg

sv6ik8.jpg

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie kick/slap PRC FT (pics included)

No one should condone violence against anyone.

Actually it depends. Those PRC cunts have brought their Third World service standards and attitudes to Singapore and hence deserve a slap to wake them up.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually it depends. Those PRC cunts have brought their Third World service standards and attitudes to Singapore and hence deserve a slap to wake them up.

URGENT NEWS FLASH!

THE AH LIAN AND AH BENGS THAT DID THE SLAPPING AND KICKING ARE NOT SINGAPOREANS. THEY ARE MALAYSIAN THRASH FTs.

DON'T ALWAYS SAY SINGAPOREANS ALL BECAUSE THEY ARE CHINESE AND LOOK LIKE SINGAPOREANS.:oIo:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the cashier did exactly that back in her hometown, she would been rained blows until she lay flat on the floor before the assilant walks happily out of the shop, with her $2 note safely in her pocket.

Singaporeans are too kind to them already by just a slap.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 things to note:

1) How badly torn was the $2 note? - If its only a small chip, then what's the big deal? The cashier, being a PRC FT probably didn't know how to judge or most probably would not give a damn (as with all PRC FT) and just follow her boss instructions not to accept torn notes.

If the note has a large corner torn out of it, the cashier has the right to reject the note but then again.........
2) How did the cashier (in what tone) tell the customer that they cannot accept the note? I can safely say that the cashier was rude since she is a PRC. Somemore she does not understand dialects so she probably could not communicate with the customer. If it was a local cashier, I'm sure she would have handle it/communicate it better. And I can also safely say that if it was a local cashier, the customer would not have slapped her.

I have seen people arguing over torn notes but I have never seen anyone slapping the cashier before. I can again safely say that the customer is probably thinking: "Who the fark are you to tell me what kind of notes can and cannot be used in my own country?"

It's like going to a hawker stall to order "Lor Mee" and the PRC behind the stall ask you back: "Shen me shi Lor Mee? Ni ke yi jiang zhong wen ma?"
At that point you would probably replied: "Wo yao mai yi wan Lu Mian" - and then pick up the whole tank of hot gravy and pour it all over the PRC.......followed by asking: "Ni xian zai zhi dao wo yao mai shen me le ma?"

Muah hahahahaha.............

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Farking hell Singaporeans are being blame for everything .

Next time you see someone being blame then
you can safely say it's Singaporeans .

The title should be Malaysian FT kicking and slapping China FTs .

Singaporeans not so free . Have to work .

Sweep the whole area . Monitor those who work irregular hours .
Every block interview and take note on who rents out their apartment .
Every block should openly declare at the notice board
which unit is renting out to Malaysians or foreigners .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC boors and barbarians should be hustled together in a RESTRICTED zone, somewhere crappy like Tuas.

I mean do u see the zoo allowing tigers to roam around unlocked?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The attacker are in big trouble. Have all the witness at CCTV recording.
If slaping the maid cost $5k.
This one will cost more than $20k because 4 person/attacker.
This one even worst because they know what they doing not out of anger. They called for back up to beat the shop assistant and the owner.
PRC will be richer by at least $10k.
The attacker will be fine and jail one month. After out of jail they will be laughing stock in that area.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The attacker are in big trouble. Have all the witness at CCTV recording.
If slaping the maid cost $5k.
This one will cost more than $20k because 4 person/attacker.
This one even worst because they know what they doing not out of anger. They called for back up to beat the shop assistant and the owner.
PRC will be richer by at least $10k.
The attacker will be fine and jail one month. After out of jail they will be laughing stock in that area.

You sound like you agree that someone should pay the Govt 5k for slapping a maid. Why should the money go to the Govt?? Have you thought of this question?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like you agree that someone should pay the Govt 5k for slapping a maid. Why should the money go to the Govt?? Have you thought of this question?

$5k for court fee and another $5k for the maid la. That will teach then a lesson.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wasn't this problem resolved with the advent of plastic bills from the MAS?

First of all the Singapore Kangaroo courts needed to be check for mal-practice .

Idiots should be punished and not people who are victims .

No matter what dysfunctional people will still deface plastic thanks
to idiots who use markers on plastic notes , fold it like
origami airplane and into countless of other forms and decide
to use it in some transaction .

Reasons used henceforth is thus regarded as relevant .

Meaning you can no longer blame someone else for passing it to you
or unknowing acquiring it in manners that is unlimited .

-new ruling for idiots

lost4wordz

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG court is dark nothing fair. I once was involved in a 4 ppl hit 2 ppl, planned fight. We got an expensive lawyer, got fined a thousand each, included the buggers who were the victims. A act 147 dropped to just affray. Money still works...