• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Girl: Sinkie Chinks Have Tiny Cocks! AMDK Really DK For Good Reason!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this chick continue to fuck big cocks like angmo and blacks, pretty much her asshole is about the only hole that any man can feel anything in.

datz the holely truth.......... I hv a fren who fucked a 14 yr white girl downUnder and cud not believe that her cunt is so big n stretched~~ He finally figured out the her Iranian pimp who is a tall and big guy got her pussy in shape..................

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means she open her legs to many men to get this conclusion?

she's talking Cock :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dildo-Size-Guide.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sinkie chick is probably been jilted and turned off by her countless sexual experience with asians,most sinkies have no idea how to fuck,humping their tiny weewees furiously like a horny dog while the girl lies there like a dead limp rag doll eyes staring blankly at the ceiling completely desensitised and unable to feel anything,before shooting their jizz inside and rolling on their stomachs and falling asleep,leaving the poor girl on her lonesome self to finish the job with her fingers or her little miss polly dildo.

what this girl needs is a little sexual healing from me,my johnson although small cute and furry like a tamagotchi,packs a punch and brings a tremendous amount of joy when it comes to matters close to the heart.not every girl wants a giant black dildo banging the wall of her womb and making her feel as though her hips were about to fall off,some of them prefer a tiny pink vibrator nestled between those tiny pink petals leading to the magical hole of her babymaker.with my little tamagotchi,i will show her a whole new world,a dazzling place she never knew,a wonderous place for you and me.my tongue will wreck havoc on her navel and her throat,her back arching ever so slightly and her legs jerking and trembling,as her tiny pink petals gently accepted my sceptre of love.yes i have many experience with 14 year old lolitas too in my smoke filled bedroom with glowing red lava lamps and marvin gaye cds.

[video=youtube;rjlSiASsUIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs[/video]

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sinkie chick is probably been jilted and turned off by her countless sexual experience with asians,most sinkies have no idea how to fuck,humping their tiny weewees furiously like a horny dog while the girl lies there like a dead limp rag doll eyes staring blankly at the ceiling completely desensitised and unable to feel anything,before shooting their jizz inside and rolling on their stomachs and falling asleep,leaving the poor girl on her lonesome self to finish the job with her fingers or her little miss polly dildo.

what this girl needs is a little sexual healing from me,my johnson although small cute and furry like a tamagotchi,packs a punch and brings a tremendous amount of joy when it comes to matters close to the heart.not every girl wants a giant black dildo banging the wall of her womb and making her feel as though her hips were about to fall off,some of them prefer a tiny pink vibrator nestled between those tiny pink petals leading to the magical hole of her babymaker.with my little tamagotchi,i will show her a whole new world,a dazzling place she never knew,a wonderous place for you and me.my tongue will wreck havoc on her navel and her throat,her back arching ever so slightly and her legs jerking and trembling,as her tiny pink petals gently accepted my sceptre of love.yes i have many experience with 14 year old lolitas too in my smoke filled bedroom with glowing red lava lamps and marvin gaye cds.

good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks don't know how to fuck right.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
datz the holely truth.......... I hv a fren who fucked a 14 yr white girl downUnder and cud not believe that her cunt is so big n stretched~~ He finally figured out the her Iranian pimp who is a tall and big guy got her pussy in shape..................

Hard to say, I have fucked some angmo MILFS in their fifties, and their pussy is quite tight. Some of these older angmo charbors know how take care of their bodies, including keigel exercises and what not. But generally speaking, Asian girls across all age groups are tighter then angmor girls in the pussy. But angmors are more skilled in bed and their tits are much bigger and they are more adventurous. A few years ago, I fucked a local 50 year old sinkie MILF in a hotel. I shot my load on her tits and she was surprised at how warm it was. It turns out that was her first experience of anyone shooting on her tits. With angmor charbos, by this age, they are experienced with guys shooting on their face, tits, in their mouth, etc. I just enjoy myself a lot more with angmors.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;rjlSiASsUIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs[/video]

You fucking pedophile nigger! :oIo: Also your dick must be 1mm in size.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
pedophile is under 12, 14 year old is ephebophile.or lolitas.
There's also:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia
in between:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
and:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
based on the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanner_scale

not my fault they are sexually precocious young ones.
Here's a list of girls who gave birth under the age of ELEVEN:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
And the record is five years, seven months, and 17 days by a Peruvian girl in 1939:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina
Obviously, she was most likely raped:

every-record.com/lina-medina-worlds-youngest-mother

rarehistoricalphotos.com/lina-medina-youngest-mother-1939

:eek:
:*:

Attachments

• Lina-Medina.jpg
    Lina-Medina.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 377
  • Lina Medina, the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, 1939 3.jpg
    Lina Medina, the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, 1939 3.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 375
  • Lina Medina, the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, 1939.jpg
    Lina Medina, the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, 1939.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 365
  • Lina Medina, the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, 1939 4.jpg
    Lina Medina, the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, 1939 4.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 378
  • Lina Medina, the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, 1939 2.jpg
    Lina Medina, the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, 1939 2.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in japan where approved age for sex is 13, though due to international pressure, they have raised that to 16, but not binding.