• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl & Romanian guy plan to get married and migrate to America

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that combo is sought after in elite neighborhoods, especially in hollywood. :p

alternatively they can seek asylum for online bullying and harassment like an imh escaped here is doing all night and day.

Imh escaped? I think there is one US prison escaped is here. History of molest or maybe even rape when lost in debate or at work.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the contrary, the u.s. may be lenient - for want of young gardeners and asian maids who're manga-trained with good housekeeping skills :cool:
that combo is sought after in elite neighborhoods, especially in hollywood. :p
alternatively they can seek asylum for online bullying and harassment like an imh escaped here is doing all night and day.
Imh escaped? I think there is one US prison escaped is here. History of molest or maybe even rape when lost in debate or at work.
also for those making cameo appearances who're crybabies, and with a penchant for cop-calling. sanatoriums do have a weight-watchers prog and manga courses :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
also for those making cameo appearances who're crybabies, and with a penchant for cop-calling. sanatoriums do have a weight-watchers prog and manga courses :cool:

Weight watcher program for your fatfug wife and daughters. And remember your own words, when your wife and daughter kena molested, ask them don't call police.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This couple needs to pay Woffles Wu a visit first.

Marriage will be over within 3 yrs. Angmo is still a boy now and yet to know what life is all about. When he discovers that, game over for ah Lian.

S$50K not enuff for Dr Wu to make her beautiful..I think this one is $300K makeover

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
She probably lost her job with her employer having not applied any leave.
She was looking at a one way ticket out of stinkieland.

I bet she helped out with some debt for her boyfriend's family. Even the boy's grandma wants them to get married which sounds weird considering her looks and their age gap.

Look at some of the romanian chicks on google search and you wonder what boy boy saw in her. Maybe all the $$$ made her look beautiful.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bet she helped out with some debt for her boyfriend's family. Even the boy's grandma wants them to get married which sounds weird considering her looks and their age gap.

Look at some of the romanian chicks on google search and you wonder what boy boy saw in her. Maybe all the $$$ made her look beautiful.

Love is how you feel, not how you look. That is lust. :cool:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

hqdefault.jpg
1297131101c0a85949b10920db6518c7.jpg