• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal: My Angmoh BF cooked chicken rice for me because I was homesick

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
love_story_my_scottish_bf_cooked_chicken_rice_for_me-thumbnail.jpg

Raine Chong is currently studying in Glasgow, where she also met her Scottish boyfriend, Stuart. Once, she was so homesick, that her boyfriend cooked Hainanese chicken rice for her, even making the chilli from scratch.

Raine elaborates on their relationship:

"I am a Singaporean living in Glasgow for studies, and here is where I met the love of my life.

"I met my boyfriend at a friend's house warming party. When I walked in the room, I saw this guy with some really awesome looking tattoos, and I thought he was pretty cute. He is Scottish, so he has the very typical rugged Scottish pattern that I really adored. I was checking him out openly, but didn't have the guts to approach him.

"It was when I was talking to one of his friends, he joined in the conversation. I took this chance to talk to him before it was too late. This may sound pretty lame, but I read somewhere in a ladies magazine that every guy is sensitive to a lady's physical touch. So I touched his tattoo on his arm as I asked him where he got it done. That was when I gave him the signal I was interested.

"We had a pretty good time during the party that night, and he waiting for me to leave so he could walk me home. As he was walking me home, that was when he asked for my number, and invited me to his birthday party the very next week.

"He texted me immediately after that, but I was going to Barcelona on holiday for a week, but I would be back just in time for his party. I didn't expect him to stay interested as I had dated so many British/European guys during that year, and I mostly got tired of them after a couple of weeks.

"But the moment I came back from Barcelona a week later, he was the first one who texted me saying if I could come to his party I should. After brief consideration, I just went to the party despite being so tired from the flight from Barcelona!

"I went and had a great time as usual, but this party was different. Instead of trying to get drunk, we talked about the lamest things. Like about us liking old school music like Backstreet Boys and Westlife, and started playing their songs at the party! Although it was so lame until everyone left the room, he said 'Screw the haters! Backstreet Boys rock and we're awesome.'

"Suddenly in the middle of the conversation, he went forward to kiss me. That was when we started seeing each other.

"Dating Stuart was really new to me, because all my serious relationships in the past was with Singaporean guys in Singapore. We had culture differences that lead to arguments that weren't necessary. However he was very patient with me and we managed to get through our differences.

"He is the first guy who treated me with so much respect, allowing me to have my own mind in making decisions in the relationship. Because he is so well-mannered and so respectful to me, I feel the need to respect him even more.

"Sometimes when I pretend to sleep, I would feel him secretly patting my forehead and kissing it, which makes me feel so much more loved. Despite his maturity level as a person, his perception of relationships is very simple.

"Once I asked him, 'Why do you love me?' He told me, 'I loved you. But because I saw how much you love me back, I love you even more because of it.'

"Being in Glasgow for three years, I am always homesick because British food compared to Singapore food, is crap. There was once I was craving for chicken rice but the ones sold in Glasgow are very expensive.

"He actually went to find the recipe for the Hainanese chicken rice and cooked it from scratch for me. He even made the chilli from scratch, and it was VERY authentic!

"Never in my life have I met a guy who would go the extra mile for me. I will be graduating in 5 months, where there is a possibility that I have to return to Singapore.

"Being always so fascinated by the far east, Stuart is dying to follow me to Singapore and start a life together. But because Stuart just started working as a Mechanical Engineer in Glasgow, we both agree that he should get some experience in Glasgow first.

"This means that we would have to do long distance for at least a year! But although we both know it would be painful missing each other through this period, we know our love is strong enough to overcome this obstacle.

"Never in my life have I met anyone who love me like Stuart does, and I am never letting this one go."

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not pouring cold water. After 5 months, Raine return to Sinkeeland only to realise there are so many Tua Kee and rich Ang Mohs FT to pick from. Stuart better start looking for a new SPG in Glasgow.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done Mr Ang Mo BF! Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel for the rest of us.

Good luck.

P.S: Stomp is getting from bad to worse. Surely this trash can't be seriously considered as a product of 'citizen journalism'?
Even tabloid news in Wanbao or TNP are of better quality than this bollocks. Then again, it's Braddell Brothel we're talking about...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raine Chong and Tampenis MP Irene Ng Share The Same Interests... Both Of Them Love Scottish Sausages.. :p :biggrin: :eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Dating Stuart was really new to me, because all my serious relationships in the past was with Singaporean guys in Singapore. We had culture differences that lead to arguments that weren't necessary."

Tonychat leh ?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kinda relationship doesn't last long. The scotts have a long history and sooner or later he will long for a highlander pussy again. Seen alot of these kind of relationship when I was overseas.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will feed her chicken rice during the day... Night time she will have his Scottish Haggis for dinner.. My best wishes to this lucky Sinkie Gal..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh my goodness . . . . I read the whole thing and the only thing in my mind is that there will be many MCPs and sour grapes here in SBF ready for an onslaught.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was when I was talking to one of his friends, he joined in the conversation. I took this chance to talk to him before it was too late. This may sound pretty lame, but I read somewhere in a ladies magazine that every guy is sensitive to a lady's physical touch. So I touched his tattoo on his arm as I asked him where he got it done. That was when I gave him the signal I was interested.

ok, this only works if the lady is somewhat ok to good looking. If a shit ass looking lady touches you, you will feel revolted and a deep sense of disgust.. The woman magazine must state this fact to prevent such disgust from happening.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"I went and had a great time as usual, but this party was different. Instead of trying to get drunk, we talked about the lamest things. Like about us liking old school music like Backstreet Boys and Westlife, and started playing their songs at the party! Although it was so lame until everyone left the room, he said 'Screw the haters! Backstreet Boys rock and we're awesome.'

ok , to those old sinkie cocks here. Now you know why you can't get women 20 years below your age to be interested in you. IT is because beside your old freaking balls dangling there, young people has the young style interest like westlife and backstreet boys..

To those who are 68 years old and try to get a 28 years old ( 68-28 = 40), no wonder that old sinkie fart loses his money and home.