• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Fengshui master and his tua neh neh 22 yr old gf

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You all talking about luck masters, I found out about this in Thailand and I think this is damn hilarious

[video=youtube;Zg9MTNod1mI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg9MTNod1mI[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is nothing bro joety .. Some delusion religious sinkie even will pay some temple just to sleep inside a coffin :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is nothing bro joety .. Some delusion religious sinkie even will pay some temple just to sleep inside a coffin :wink:

I was told it is good fengshui to buy a coffin and leave it at home, if your home is big enough to accommodate a coffin. Am sure some bros here would have heard of this too.

M

Mdm Tang

I know this chap. My ex-girlfriend wanted me to go along 5 years ago I declined. Was told must queue up in the early hours of the morning just to see him. This chap see up no down type. Some people commented that after waiting for hours, this chap baru pass one comment! For example, told one chap he needed to control his temper, period. I can also say the same thing.

Sai Baba better ; no talk ; just point to you that you are

selected ...

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was told it is good fengshui to buy a coffin and leave it at home, if your home is big enough to accommodate a coffin. Am sure some bros here would have heard of this too.

One never know, but that big house in Oxley Rise may have a few of these coffins in there.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Use angmo or Chinese coffin ? Which one more Jalan ?

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

棺材,即升"官"发"财".
In some folk cultures, old people also display their coffins while still alive to means their passing will be well taken care of, aka 棺材本。

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, somebody must have done it before cause many years ago cleaners found a Chinese type coffin in a HDB refuse centre.
It shock the cleaners who found it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
棺材,即升"官"发"财".
In some folk cultures, old people also display their coffins while still alive to means their passing will be well taken care of, aka 棺材本。

This is based on culture but makes no sense logically. must be some stupid chink culture.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he does, but maybe the fengshui master kena kongtao himself? LOL.

Proves that lust is more powerful than all the wind and water in the world. Lust has brought down empires, changed the course of history and is the harbinger of disasters. never underestimate the power of "chee hong". Powerful feng Shui masters also need to fark.