• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Fengshui master and his tua neh neh 22 yr old gf

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One common thing about fengshui seekers is that they like to hear "zhun" and "good" stuffs. This one beh zhun see another one. Beh zhun see until zhun. Most of those masters will paint you a very grey picture. So when things happen, seekers will link it to what the master told him/her. Then they will say, hmmm quite zhun leh. Lampar lah! :oIo: If beh zhun? Confirm got some friends will sure jump in to recommend another master.
First thing first, who are the people seeking fengshui masters' advice? Of cos, people who are not doing well or facing some problems lah. If you 1 month kena 10 times 4D will you go and seek fengshui masters' advice? Tell master, wa lan eh beh bio tio ka beh tahan?
First prediction make by them sure "zhun" liao. "You are now facing some problems!" See your face already know you are into some problems liao lor. Cheh!:oIo:

Tell you the truth ... Some so called master in Thailand and Singapore even seek my help on how to do certain magic tricks .. :wink: I have been practicing magic since young as a hobby . if I put on a robe shave my hair confirm I can make tons of money too .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahhah really ? He also use Internet to market himself ?

I don't think it's he himself that promotes it.

It's some forummer that does it. I think the forummer is some tour guide but doesn't know white dragon king personally.

It's said that white dragon king has been sick recently.

The tour guide is called siam kia.

Here's the thread started in 2007 but still updated to this yr

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/visit-white-dragon-king-thailand-1761716.html

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think it's he himself that promotes it.

It's some forummer that does it. I think the forummer is some tour guide but doesn't know white dragon king personally.

It's said that white dragon king has been sick recently.

The tour guide is called siam kia.

Here's the thread started in 2007 but still updated to this yr

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/visit-white-dragon-king-thailand-1761716.html

The best thing about religion conman is that there's many stupid followers willing to help them con other followers without even realized it .. That's the danger of religion .. You harm ppl indirectly thinking you helping them .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the so called master "白龙王"in Thailand lagi power , he would buy a few plot of land in Thailand and HK using other ppl name . Then he would advice those rich delusion devotees that piece of land will bring them wealth if they buy and bury their ancestor ....that conman is making tons of money .. Even many HK superstars look for him for advice .. :wink:

Anyone wants to contact dragon king use this skype also can.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/70043693-post452.html

you may contact directly to the temple by phone
for much cheaper phone cost, you may use "skype"
for transportation to the temple reservation
a week before this date
book directly to the temple Brother Leo or Brother Loo
問問題
或叫車去白龍王公寺廟
廖師兄連絡電話: 66-81-7500117
盧師兄連絡電話: 66-81-9210245
廖金城先生: 66-81-8289989
廟裡電話:66-38-321-4489
+66 81 7500117 call from singapore ,taiwan ,hongkong, Malaysia
indonesia

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best thing about religion conman is that there's many stupid followers willing to help them con other followers without even realized it .. That's the danger of religion .. You harm ppl indirectly thinking you helping them .

Well i suppose you are correct but you don't need to worry for white dragon king cos he even has support from HK stars.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
664742_429095977148987_754924404_o.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Sinkieland is sure full of scandals in recent years.

NKF TT Durai, Renci monk, underaged prostitute(s), CNB/SCDF sex, City Harvest Church Kong Hee and Sun Ho, SMRT breakdowns and Queen Saw, Orchard floods once-in-50-years, Bedok Reservoir chain suicides, Ma Chi the Tiong Speed Racer, Mas Selamat, inexplicable deaths of NS slaves, Romanian diplomat hit-and-run, the YOG, old Sinkies dropping dead like flies at the workplace, hospital FT doctor perverts molesting nurses/patients, racist comments from various members of the PAP establishment, crimes of passion between Banglas workers and Pinoy maids... and the list goes on.

Such a small cuntry, and yet chock full of scandals.

Gotta love it. Aren't you proud of your pink IC and your ruler who wears a pink shirt?

Everything but the Nobel Prize. What exactly are Singaporeans good at? :confused:

Last edited: