• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Fengshui master and his tua neh neh 22 yr old gf

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of good things happen thanks fengshui ? If bad things happen blame on himself ? You got the potential to be a tangkee , fortune teller , religious leader Liao :wink:

I know someone who drove a Rolls Royce with car plate number 4. Bungalow also house number 4. All because his Fengshui master told him to. 4 was his luckiest number accoring to his master.

His office was also renovated and furnished according to his fengshui master. Everyone clap, clap, clap. Nothing could go wrong. Fengshui sinseh walked around his office machiam emperor. All staff and friends respected and kowtowed to him. He was simply untouchable. My friend's business like strike 1st prize 4D every month on 10 big and 120 small tickets.

Within a year, this chap went bankrupt!

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of good things happen thanks fengshui ? If bad things happen blame on himself ? You got the potential to be a tangkee , fortune teller , religious leader Liao :wink:

u have wronged me. i give u example. if u go NUS study law then became a lawyer and made lots of money. happy? So NUS is like fengshui, helps u to achieve your dream. but if u go molest a waitress in the pub and got caught, that's your own personal problem. cannot blame NUS. tio bo?

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all money here.Too much will make one lose direction.If condo is in his wife name only.hard for him to get back.

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not calculated that he will be dealing with court case due to the yearly flying twinkle twinkle little star no.3?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Master, having a weakness for women, being brought down by Mistress.
So, all along he must be spewing bullshits to others for his gain.
What goes around come around.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u have wronged me. i give u example. if u go NUS study law then became a lawyer and made lots of money. happy? So NUS is like fengshui, helps u to achieve your dream. but if u go molest a waitress in the pub and got caught, that's your own personal problem. cannot blame NUS. tio bo?

Which means anything happen regardless of good or bad got nothing to do with hocus pocus

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know someone who drove a Rolls Royce with car plate number 4. Bungalow also house number 4. All because his Fengshui master told him to. 4 was his luckiest number accoring to his master.

His office was also renovated and furnished according to his fengshui master. Everyone clap, clap, clap. Nothing could go wrong. Fengshui sinseh walked around his office machiam emperor. All staff and friends respected and kowtowed to him. He was simply untouchable. My friend's business like strike 1st prize 4D every month on 10 big and 120 small tickets.

That's right bro ... A lot of things in this world is coincidence but in the hands of conman means something else :wink:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know someone who drove a Rolls Royce with car plate number 4. Bungalow also house number 4. All because his Fengshui master told him to. 4 was his luckiest number accoring to his master... Within a year, this chap went bankrupt!

is this chap who went bankrupt still alive? becos 4 = death! this fungshui master very clever, sell him one way ticket to hell than collect big money & run! pity this kind of case cannot go court & be proven as a Con.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121011.142447_geomancer.jpg

No mention of his other young mistress leh.

The report states that he's married to a thai woman since 1988 and that he has a 41 yr old mistress named lim that he's engaged in legal tussles with over 2 condos.

The picture shows 1 young female so that should be his 22 yr old new mistress while that of the older woman should most likely be his 41 yr old mistress ms lim. This bugger also has a thai wife and 2 children and got into an affair 1 yr into the marriage so that means he started the affair with her in 1989. Fucxing report is written so badly with pics that don't match.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Long time you no sound no picture. Hope all's well over your end, boss.

One of the so called master "白龙王"in Thailand lagi power , he would buy a few plot of land in Thailand and HK using other ppl name . Then he would advice those rich delusion devotees that piece of land will bring them wealth if they buy and bury their ancestor ....that conman is making tons of money .. Even many HK superstars look for him for advice .. :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fengshui guy has huge posters of his face on various branches. I remember seeing his face at marina bay sands. He has a large shop over there. Over at upper thomson rd he also has an office with a huge banner. It's located near to thomson CC opposite thomson plaza a few streets away from the post office.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's right bro ... A lot of things in this world is coincidence but in the hands of conman means something else :wink:

One common thing about fengshui seekers is that they like to hear "zhun" and "good" stuffs. This one beh zhun see another one. Beh zhun see until zhun. Most of those masters will paint you a very grey picture. So when things happen, seekers will link it to what the master told him/her. Then they will say, hmmm quite zhun leh. Lampar lah! :oIo: If beh zhun? Confirm got some friends will sure jump in to recommend another master.
First thing first, who are the people seeking fengshui masters' advice? Of cos, people who are not doing well or facing some problems lah. If you 1 month kena 10 times 4D will you go and seek fengshui masters' advice? Tell master, wa lan eh beh bio tio ka beh tahan?
First prediction make by them sure "zhun" liao. "You are now facing some problems!" See your face already know you are into some problems liao lor. Cheh!:oIo:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;evBESaIgcAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evBESaIgcAk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the so called master "白龙王"in Thailand lagi power , he would buy a few plot of land in Thailand and HK using other ppl name . Then he would advice those rich delusion devotees that piece of land will bring them wealth if they buy and bury their ancestor ....that conman is making tons of money .. Even many HK superstars look for him for advice .. :wink:

This white dragon king also has contacts in hwz and sometimes his contact will start threads to inform readers of tours to visit him.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Sinkieland is sure full of scandals in recent years.

NKF TT Durai, Renci monk, underaged prostitute(s), CNB/SCDF sex, City Harvest Church Kong Hee and Sun Ho, SMRT breakdowns and Queen Saw, Orchard floods once-in-50-years, Bedok Reservoir chain suicides, Ma Chi the Tiong Speed Racer, Mas Selamat, inexplicable deaths of NS slaves, Romanian diplomat hit-and-run, the YOG, old Sinkies dropping dead like flies at the workplace, hospital FT doctor perverts molesting nurses/patients, racist comments from various members of the PAP establishment, crimes of passion between Banglas workers and Pinoy maids... and the list goes on.

Such a small cuntry, and yet chock full of scandals.

Gotta love it. Aren't you proud of your pink IC and your ruler who wears a pink shirt?

So you are very happy!

If no news, you will utter that Singapore is a boring place.

If good news from international reports about Singapore being No 1 of less corrupted country in Asia, Singapore has more millionaires than other countries, Singapore being among the most liveable cities in Asia, Singaporean universities and students among the top in education, Singapore has excellents leadership, etc, etc you will utter that they are all fake and paid by Temasek.

So you are waiting for more scandals or bad news? Obviously you are not a Singaporean,and wish to be one living in such an exciting place.