• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie female gets into shouting match with grab driver

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
stun guns are illegal in sg and you need to bring 4? shows what a coward you are.
That's why I said cowards like you will shiver and pee in your pants when confronting the laws. I keep 1 in my car, 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs and another for spare. If I'm like you, this illegal, that illegal, scared of the laws, KNNCCB, how to carry on living in this world? Right or not bastard? You really no balls lah, everything also scared, like as if the Police is coming to knock on your door tonight.

When I was in Cambodia, they even offered me a gun as they said: every car in Cambodia has a gun inside for self-protection. They told me that they have some used ones and I can take 1 (with some bullets supplied) if I want, but I'll have to settle the "importation" by myself although they can guarantee a safe passage out of Cambodia for me.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There you go, self-masturbating to satisfaction again. Also, run out of words and start to plagiarize again.

plagiarize? Wow such big words for your small silly self. You have copyright on words used? See not only ballless but brainless as well.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
plagiarize? Wow such big words for your small silly self. You have copyright on words used? See not only ballless but brainless as well.
PLAGIARIZE is big word ah? Are you are stupid, idiot or retard? Your brain is filled with m&d I think. I've said many times before, you are no match for me. Get this clear.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
stun guns are illegal in sg and you need to bring 4? shows what a coward you are.
Just not to disappoint you and that I mean what I say, here goes. I had them since 2014. Choose your pick on which one you would like to try out.

4.jpg

5.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cowards like you need stun guns. Loser.
Talk so much for what? Wanna try or not? Can you even get 1 in Sinkie Land? Aiya, until you dare to try then tell me. I'm always waiting for you. Do let me know in advance as I'll need to charge them. So far, no chance to try on a human being yet, but only on stray cats. 1 or 2 shots won't die one lah, don't worry.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much for what? Wanna try or not? Can you even get 1 in Sinkie Land? Aiya, until you dare to try then tell me. I'm always waiting for you. Do let me know in advance as I'll need to charge them. So far, no chance to try on a human being yet, but only on stray cats. 1 or 2 shots won't die one lah, don't worry.

Wow such a tough talker on a forum shows what a cowardly shit skin you are.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow such a tough talker on a forum shows what a cowardly shit skin you are.
Or you rather wait because my next mission is to import a gun from Southern Thailand. Serious.

I don't know who's the one who is coward. I've already shown you my possessions. What have you besides typing from your keyboard? You are such a fucking loser. BE A WINNER.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese people are petty and loves to quarrel among themselves....very difficult to get along with.

Hello, not true la. She's on heat and he's high; that's all there is to it. Don't use this sorry example to make such sweeping generalisations.
I am Chinaman and I love humans and non-humans alike.