• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Ah Lian with blue hair beaten up at Club Marquee

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man beat woman in club rare lah. Others join in too. Sure there is some provocation one. Just find them, fine them and be done with it. :unsure:

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Why these CCB like to put metal on their eye and nose.

Already such a CCB face, make it another few levels Up CCB face.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man beat woman in club rare lah. Others join in too. Sure there is some provocation one. Just find them, fine them and be done with it. :unsure:

These bitches usually take the initiative to provoke but wants guys to defend her when it becomes an actual fight. :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
These bitches usually take the initiative to provoke but wants guys to defend her when it becomes an actual fight. :rolleyes:
Man get beat up all the time for staring, standing to close etc. Young lesby very man, want to be rude, behave like a dick in club surely will get schooled one lah. Lao qwee sia. :laugh:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely there were some provocation.
Sometimes even having blue hair can be a provocation to some.
In this case I suspect it was a stare.

Long ago a short stare at someone during the orchard sg swing almost landed me in trouble. I was quick enough to turn the stare into a head rotation exercise to escape the trouble.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was the attacker I'd have twisted both her nipples like those old radio tuners until they dropped off.

Last edited:

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely there were some provocation.
Sometimes even having blue hair can be a provocation to some.
In this case I suspect it was a stare.

Long ago a short stare at someone during the orchard sg swing almost landed me in trouble. I was quick enough to turn the stare into a head rotation exercise to escape the trouble.
U indeed street smart.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Violence resolves nothing, no matter the provocation. Singapore is a Rule of Law nation. There is no need to take the law upon one's own hands. Furthermore in a well managed club, there are managers & even bouncers to look for assistance. At the least, one can walk away from the club unharmed without any trouble if one is not happy in it, to visit another club, as there a many other clubs in Spore.

Why ruin a night off for recreation turned into a long nitemare of hurt & harm to others as well as to oneself - police reports, civil case in Court, work & family life disrupted in a moment of animal basic instincts?

It is without doubt that there were provocations, & it may had laid with the fact that there were heterosexuals & homosexuals mingling in the same place causing basic animal instincts & barbarism to rule & challenges from each other. No matter the reasons, there is no place for violence in our nation. This is no longer the 60s. We Singaporeans are intellectuals- we use our brains than brawns. Violence will only create more sympathy for the victims & anger directed by all towards the aggressors.

May the aggressors surrender to the police now. There is no place to hide - there are surveillance cameras everywhere, & even on lamp posts that can track them from the club to their home. A surrender will least it will be a mitigating factor that a Judge will consider when handling out judgement.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be a butch.

It should be, since she wants to look like a man, then fight like one!

1662467760396.png

Last edited: