• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Actress Julie Tan Enjoying Herself In Maldives! Oppie Losers Wish They Can Go For Holidays Too?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If you going to die...what's the point of saving money that you cannot use.

Numb your senses with luxury and alcohol and that will give you the courage to jump off the rear of the ship in the middle of the night.

Your body will never be recovered and hence the real savings are the funeral expenses and the tab you chalked up in your cruise account.

For the wife and kids lah.

Everything I do now is to earn money to leave behind for them.

The only thing I really buy on my own as a "luxury" are lottery tickets. $22 a week. And even that is to hope can get some money also can leave for wife and kids.

Good point about body never recovered.

But I think it will have more issues for wife when she tries to claim my life insurance also. How to get death certificate etc?

I think not worth the trouble.

When I die I want it to be as convenient for my family. In fact I have been planning my own funeral. Which funeral service to go to.

Should go shopping for coffins etc. Write down in a .doc file with all the instructions for wife, who to call, what to buy etc.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the wife and kids lah.

Everything I do now is to earn money to leave behind for them.

The only thing I really buy on my own as a "luxury" are lottery tickets. $22 a week. And even that is to hope can get some money also can leave for wife and kids.

Good point about body never recovered.

But I think it will have more issues for wife when she tries to claim my life insurance also. How to get death certificate etc?

I think not worth the trouble.

When I die I want it to be as convenient for my family. In fact I have been planning my own funeral. Which funeral service to go to.

Should go shopping for coffins etc. Write down in a .doc file with all the instructions for wife, who to call, what to buy etc.

The other quick and easy way to die and yet have an insurance pay out is "suicide by cop".

Lunge at a Canadian Mounted Police with a big hunting knife and he will definitely shoot you dead...everybody happy.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The other quick and easy way to die and yet have an insurance pay out is "suicide by cop".

Lunge at a Canadian Mounted Police with a big hunting knife and he will definitely shoot you dead...everybody happy.
No need do that.

You just call 911 and aay you are suicidal and not thinking properly. Eg maybe want to kill your family.

Police will show up at door. Hands on guns in holster and get you to put your hands up.

If you comply they bring you to hospital for assessment. If you dont they shoot you dead. No need lunge with knife or anything.

I know from first hand experience.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You doctor right ? Prescribe overdoes of sleeping pills take it with a bottle of JW and go sleep.
Firstly if I prescribed sleeping pills to myself the system will flag me and the police will show up at my door already lah.

All this you prescribe to yourself stuff doesnt happen one lah.

Maybe i prescribe to a friend for him to pick up for me?

Aiyah dont get friend in trouble.

There are other ways. Want to die dont involve others lah. Cause trouble for them for what?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking oppies who insulted the good actress Julie for having small boobs, she pities the women in your life.

1632577252452.png

In case you haven’t been on Instagram in the past few weeks — Julie Tan jetted off to the Maldives in early September, and she’s been filling our Instagram feeds with envy-worthy snaps of her gorgeous beach vacay.

And of course, a beach vacay would also mean swimsuit pics, right?

On September 21, the 29-year-old actress and video game streamer posted a picture of her lounging by a beachside pool in a bikini, with this caption: "I’ve had many haters make snide remarks about my body, flat chest, airport yada yada. One more comment don’t make no difference. Bring it. (sic)”.

1632577297033.png

While the comments on Julie’s Instagram post were very lovely — her celeb pals and netizens left comments praising Julie for her confidence— it was a whole other story on TikTok.

As it turns out, Julie had posted a video of the view she woke up to every morning in her private villa, which comes with a built-in pool, and an unobstructed view of the sea.

However, netizens on TikTok paid more attention to Julie’s chest with a number of netizens comparing it to an airport's runway.

How mature, guys.

“No wonder can travel although covid… she got her own airport (sic),” one crass netizen wrote.

Julie remains very much unbothered by these netizens, though.

She's comfortable in her own skin, thank you very much
Never one to wilt in the face of criticism, Julie had previously shared in interviews that she’d once considered going under the knife to get a boob job.

According to Julie, her 17-year-old self had gone as far as to consult doctors to understand more about the surgery.

However, she eventually decided to back out from it because of her low threshold for pain. She also realised that “it’s okay to not have big boobs”

Now, some 12 years on, Julie has fully embraced the concept of self-love, and is not shy to clap back at any netizen who dares to body shame her.

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/julie-tan-fights-back-body-shamers-airport-15415034