• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singveld - Do you mind stopping for awhile and chat.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway .. I'm sleepy now ... Good night .. I mean good morning to cooleo and kingrant ..nice debating with you guys .. Cheers

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe when u make a posting about your fav topic on animals, and someone starts spamming your thread with pics of shit, you wont be saying this. if you mean bo cheng hu, does that mean someone can offer reward to rape your wife or kill your kids in reality?

Tell you the truth .. I don't give a dam if ppl spam my thread ... After all it's cyber space .. You are comparing apple with oranges .. What I mean Bo cheng hu is in cyberspace and not in real life ..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell you the truth .. I don't give a dam if ppl spam my thread ... After all it's cyber space .. You are comparing apple with oranges .. What I mean Bo cheng hu is in cyberspace and not in real life ..

hopefully idiots will not be confused and start spilling their cyber lives into real lives, but unfortunately, the reality is that some buay kwei yen morons who have fights in cyberspace resort to stalking and harassing their nemesis in real life. when a crime can be prevented, nip it in the bud. don't let it fester until someone gets hurt, or worse, killed. sooner or later someone in sbf is gonna attack another in real life and the news will be splashed all over the sinkie media. they are more than happy to report it on the front page. don't tell me i didn't tell you.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

when i gave the example of someone offering a reward to kill your kids in real life, i meant them posting on the forum. u have to admit that if this happens, this falls under the Bo Cheng Hu format u want for the forum.

so can u confirm whether u want this for the forum?

Last edited:

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try telling that to the loser who created hundreds of clones

Try telling that to other losers who created clones to wayang and abuse rep power. Don't forget that i can zap u when u make rude posts. Those that will zap you will not be OA or comic characters. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try telling that to other losers who created clones to wayang and abuse rep power. Don't forget that i can zap u when u make rude posts. Those that will zap you will not be OA or comical characters. :biggrin:

Haha see? It's a good thing Singveld is banning your clones. U are getting too arrogant. Threatening forumners like u own the Internet. Don't forget...there is a life beyond SBF. I'm not sure about u, but I have hobbies and a life.

U are like a rapist who proudly declares that no one can touch u. U better not push your luck too far. I think moderator can track your IP address and details. :smile: just a piece of friendly advice.

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha see? It's a good thing Singveld is banning your clones. U are getting too arrogant. Threatening forumners like u own the Internet. Don't forget...there is a life beyond SBF. I'm not sure about u, but I have hobbies and a life.
On clones i will not comment because i am suppose to be on the sly from now onwards unless i use those regular ones. His job is only one quarter done. You can't say that when you also spend long hours here like me. I use to be multi tasking and browsing this forum every hour or so. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
On clones i will not comment because i am suppose to be on the sly from now onwards. You can't say that when you also spend long hours here like me. I use to be multi tasking and browsing this forum every hour or so. :biggrin:

Yeah yeah. Whatever. Enjoy SBF.

jw5

Loyal
Ok now i had to compose again.

Some 2 years ago some asshole from the PAP IB/YPAP/Civil Servant harassed me. I can't tell you which regular nick i was using then. Then i decided that sticking to one nick is not good as i will be targeted again so i switched identity. I had a couple of clones then but they were meant for contribution. When i saw that there were many clones here that was where i created more cos i was also too free. But all these clones were posting news, pictures etc. Got into flame wars with leetahbar / PAP IB clones and that was where i abused the infraction system. :biggrin:

Let me guess.
Take away the ccb and what do you have left? :biggrin:

Hey! Why u say I kpkb? :mad:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
How come Scroobal ask Singveld for a chat but end up, it's the rest of us chatting? :o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hopefully idiots will not be confused and start spilling their cyber lives into real lives, but unfortunately, the reality is that some buay kwei yen morons who have fights in cyberspace resort to stalking and harassing their nemesis in real life. when a crime can be prevented, nip it in the bud. don't let it fester until someone gets hurt, or worse, killed. sooner or later someone in sbf is gonna attack another in real life and the news will be splashed all over the sinkie media. they are more than happy to report it on the front page. don't tell me i didn't tell you.

wow hopefully that happens. This will really make sammyboy famous. All the kaypohs from the media and other forums will come here to see the drama.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow hopefully that happens. This will really make sammyboy famous. All the kaypohs from the media and other forums will come here to see the drama.

If that happens, its probably the usual pairings

- Dankos vs Char Azn
- Tonychat vs well everyone
- Singveld vs Clone Master Tee Kee

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that happens, its probably the usual pairings

- Dankos vs Char Azn
- Tonychat vs well everyone
- Singveld vs Clone Master Tee Kee

jw vs forvendet
scroo vs ptader
lts vs fab4
and the list goes on....

someone is gonna get hurt.

jw5

Loyal
jw vs forvendet
scroo vs ptader
lts vs fab4
and the list goes on....

someone is gonna get hurt.

The first won't happen, even though one identity is already known.

The second won't happen, because neither wants to reveal their identity. They have actually made up because of their common detest for TT.

The third has already happened and died down with no casualties.