• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singveld - Do you mind stopping for awhile and chat.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr logic is like if you can't walk the streets safe, go to another country?

isnt that a false dilemma? I am not referring to the usual jousts but harassing with clones and banning for no rhyme or reason. Why would anyone want or do with 200 clones if not to be a disruptive force? I'll debate and argue one to one with anybody. But 200 clones to one - I think that's silly. If 1 on 1, the MAD (mutually assured destruction) deterrent will work to keep things moderated.

There's always a button to click when you feel threaten ...or you can post in the moderate folder if you are not strong enough .. Worst come to worst stay away from this forum or get a new nick .

L

lauhunku

isnt that a false dilemma? I am not referring to the usual jousts but harassing with clones and banning for no rhyme or reason. Why would anyone want or do with 200 clones if not to be a disruptive force? I'll debate and argue one to one with anybody. But 200 clones to one - I think that's silly. If 1 on 1, the MAD (mutually assured destruction) deterrent will work to keep things moderated.

Sorry but singveld did not allow me to explain by banning me. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So your logic is walk around with bodyguards ? My friend , this is only a forum . No big deal about it ... I have been banned by teekee I didn't kpkb ...because it's just a forum .. If you stay in this forum long enough you should know who is johhnyFT .. He too stalked me ..end of the day I'm still here ..come on do you really needed ppl to protect you whenever you in trouble ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I did moderate for a while. You will find that you do not have the bandwidth to cover the place. You will also find that that its only a few that cause immense damage, the majority are fine. Just a suggestion in terms of approach.
1) Aim for threadkillers
2) Aim for those that cripple folders.

which means spammers and stalkers. There is only handful. When I began I too notice some interesting activities but they generally don't harm anyone. In fact they seem to be after spammers who disrupt threads.

You better of consolidating threads on the same news/same topics, reviving new interests in moribund folders and identifying important threads as stickies.

I

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean you wanna explain why u created hundreds of clones? can explain? me v curious leh

Ok now i had to compose again.

Some 2 years ago some asshole from the PAP IB/YPAP/Civil Servant harassed me. I can't tell you which regular nick i was using then. Then i decided that sticking to one nick is not good as i will be targeted again so i switched identity. I had a couple of clones then but they were meant for contribution. When i saw that there were many clones here that was where i created more cos i was also too free. But all these clones were posting news, pictures etc. Got into flame wars with leetahbar / PAP IB clones and that was where i abused the infraction system. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is asking for bodyguards or protection. I came to this forum to partake in discussions and not to play silly games of oneupmanship. The trouble is it is not the moderator or Sam who's banning you, it;s some irritating idiot with a loose cannon with lots of time on his hands to create nicks. If I cant post regularly or am disrupted continuosly, I'll take my posts elsewhere. I think if a lot of guys like me were to exit, it's not going to be healthy for this forum. Not saying that I am damn good contribution. Like a party, you want a good vibrant forum, you have to control the disruptive elements or your forum will lose its appeal when one or two people can cause so much trouble. And I am not talking abt yr occasional infraction or ban. I am not naive.

So your logic is walk around with bodyguards ? My friend , this is only a forum . No big deal about it ... I have been banned by teekee I didn't kpkb ...because it's just a forum .. If you stay in this forum long enough you should know who is johhnyFT .. He too stalked me ..end of the day I'm still here ..come on do you really needed ppl to protect you whenever you in trouble ?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I did moderate for a while. You will find that you do not have the bandwidth to cover the place. You will also find that that its only a few that cause immense damage, the majority are fine. Just a suggestion in terms of approach.
1) Aim for threadkillers
2) Aim for those that cripple folders.

which means spammers and stalkers. There is only handful. When I began I too notice some interesting activities but they generally don't harm anyone. In fact they seem to be after spammers who disrupt threads.

You better of consolidating threads on the same news/same topics, reviving new interests in moribund folders and identifying important threads as stickies.

I

Thank you, i hope to learn from your lesson, thank you for your advice.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok now i had to compose again.

Some 2 years ago some asshole from the PAP IB/YPAP/Civil Servant harassed me. I can't tell you which regular nick i was using then. Then i decided that sticking to one nick is not good as i will be targeted again so i switched identity. I had a couple of clones then but they were meant for contribution. When i saw that there were many clones here that was where i created more cos i was also too free. But all these clones were posting news, pictures etc. Got into flame
wars with leetahbar / PAP IB clones and that was where i abused the
infraction system. :biggrin:

The usual story ... Being bully turn to bully :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody is asking for bodyguards or protection. I came to this forum to partake in discussions and not to play silly games of oneupmanship. The trouble is it is not the moderator or Sam who's banning you, it;s some irritating idiot with a loose cannon with lots of time on his hands to create nicks. If I cant post regularly or am disrupted continuosly, I'll take my posts elsewhere. I think if a lot of guys like me were to exit, it's not going to be
healthy for this forum. Not saying that I am damn good contribution.
Like a party, you want a good vibrant forum, you have to control the
disruptive elements or your forum will lose its appeal when one or two
people can cause so much trouble. And I am not talking abt yr
occasional infraction or ban. I am not naive.

You should know ... Right from the start sammyboy already Bo Ching hu ..and ppl comes in here for that purpose ..you are already indirectly asking for protection away from those clones . Remember now we have moderation folder .. You should stay there if you are afraid of being targeted again ..if you don't make use of the moderate folder then why sam created that folder for ? That folder is there to serve that purpose ..

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok nobody needs to defend me here. All ongoing contributions will stop then. jw5 will kpkb. News at crime section will halt. For me i will still be posting but you guys won't know the new me. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should know ... Right from the start sammyboy already Bo Ching hu ..and ppl comes in here for that purpose ..you are already indirectly asking for protection away from those clones . Remember now we have moderation folder .. You should stay there if you are afraid of being targeted again ..if you don't make use of the moderate folder then why sam created that folder for ? That folder is there to serve that purpose ..

by your reasoning, those who stay at JB deserve to get robbed, killed or raped cos they chose to stay there despite the high crime rate.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by your reasoning, those who stay at JB deserve to get robbed, killed or raped cos they chose to stay there despite the high crime rate.

No .. They should be prepare for the worst themselves ..:wink: and not move inside a police station :wink: .

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No .. They should be prepare for the worst themselves ..:wink: and not move near a police station :wink: .

haha yeah right. your logic is weak. u failed to look into future implications of clones. usually i dont have an issue w u, but this time round, got to say u are defending the wrong cause.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha yeah right. your logic is weak. u failed to look into future implications of clones. usually i dont have an issue w u, but this time round, got to say u are defending the wrong cause.

As I said , I'm not defending Anyone here .. I just feel sammyboy should be remain as sammyboy and that's what ppl are here for . If not ppl will go to flower pot or any forum .. What makes this forum interesting is .... Bo Cheng hu .. Unlike other forum .make this forum unique .

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont understand what moderation folder. Which one(s) is a moderation folder?

And oh, I didnt know that -"come in ... for that purpose"? I didnt. I dont mind losing to a superior argument, but not silly rampages with multiple nicks. Removing superfluous clones to dull one's weaponry does not constitute overthrowing the Bo Ching Hu status. They are not mutually exclusive.

You should know ... Right from the start sammyboy already Bo Ching hu ..and ppl comes in here for that purpose ..

Bodyguards are for an individual's protection. I dont need that. I am saying that SBF could do with some cleaning up, starting with lunatics. I still think singveld is on the right path.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said , I'm not defending Anyone here .. I just feel sammyboy should be remain as sammyboy and that's what ppl are here for . If not ppl will go to flower pot or any forum .. What makes this forum interesting is .... Bo Cheng hu .. Unlike other forum .make this forum unique .

maybe when u make a posting about your fav topic on animals, and someone starts spamming your thread with pics of shit, you wont be saying this. if you mean bo cheng hu, does that mean someone can offer reward to rape your wife or kill your kids in reality?